Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GM knows if you have abused the AH glitch, abusers read!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    lol now that's an iq of a fraction
    apparently a fraction has a greater iq than you.

So whats your ingame name? it seems nobody here even knows or cares about you being banned, nobodies like "OMG MOKILLA NOO WHY MY FRIEND?"
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HowToDupeV2 View Post
    apparently a fraction has a greater iq than you.
    a guy duped the ah for 1 uch plus whatever price of the uch. What's the price of the uch? Duper: 2
    a guy duped the ah for 1 uch plus whatever price of the uch. What did the guy dupe in ah? Duper: 2

lol, some people can't get away from stock answer...like cool lethal lol. now tell me if ur iq is even a whole number.

and what's ur business in this whole sordid affair, oh yeh u the one who taught everyone how to dupe alz lol. with ur version 1 forum name. ur not in the analogy at all, cuz u the one who made the bill magic lol...

Banned
    o.0 SNAP THE LIL GIRLS STILL QQING ABOUT THE BANNING o.0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mokilla View Post
    ps.. i am a pretty little girl with a pink dress
    in other words, a h.o.m.o., lol

PS: this is great! my lvl 10 char can register again. Mules back in business, lol. oh well, no need to hit 181 to be able to register again lol

LOLOL yea let me prove it to YOU.. cur YOU are important.. LET me just go login on my falsly banned account and SS my alz amounth LOL..do u think before u type?... BTW read much bro?? like i said i bought 4 ic2.. the end.. i have nothing to prove... they will look at history and my account what i have and what i dont have.. end of story.. (this moron thought i was gonna take time to prove something to HIM.. kekek loser)
    the only ones i wanna prove anything to is GM's and thats in progress.. so please go get educated.
    I purchased stuff durring the AH glitch but was not banned.....funny how such an outspoken fellow like yourself was singled out and picked on by EST.......ohh wait might it be cause you are guilty???

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

yes because your "I got punished with all the other Glitchers but was one of 3 Innocent people, and can not prove I was Innocent" excuse is so much more logical. You would be better off just claiming to be part of Seireitei so at least youd get your junk back in 3 months.....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

its kool how i have my proof exept i cant get to it right now because they are investigating it.. but keep repeating that because ur an idiot and cant think of anything else.
    Getting your crap back won't prove your innocence Seireitei or Handoi anyone......

Banned
    ur 100% retard.. i never had anything to do with uch.. or selling anything.. the last thing i sold was on friday night.. on monday night i bought 4 ic2 cards.. so gt.fo rando moron.

lmao u still QQing about the banning? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    well listen to my story, i was never home the whole day on monday that we got banned, i came back home late at night from work! n head straight to go farm EOD n bam i disconnected n blocked/banned!!! i didnt touch AH ALL DAY!!! i was at work!!!
    umm i am sure gms did a couple of errors cuz some of my friends got banned and i am pretty sure they dont need to glitch the stupid ah since they craft some smexy stuffs and can just buy vouchers and sell in game... so yeah there r some errors with the banning >.<

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast