Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take for a Gm to screw a light balb?

Angry How long does it take for a Gm to screw a light balb?

Perhaps.. For ever they cant fix any peoples problems with accounts or spammers in the game all they do is just make new updates without caring what ever other people are doing. I can screw a light bulb less than a minute, and u guys take forever. how is that even possible? are you guys really that stupid to realize that some times you could help out some people probs? all i can see on the forums that people are having problems with there account etc. stop sitting on your damn asses, and do something already and get off from the computer for once and smell the fresh air. im sick of you guys bull you hardly do nothing to fix problems if you want to help make the game better ask for peoples ideas or you can stay sitting on your fat asses and die from obesity

juan...it takes juan

wow. you need to stop raging and be patient. As you said alot of people have problems and they are working on them. Do something other than complain about the service and wait for a bit. As far as
    Quote Originally Posted by Muiki View Post
    stop sitting on your damn asses
    Do you stand to use your computer? most people sit. xD
    Mercury - Been here since Closed Beta (Too Long)

Perhaps.. For ever they cant fix any peoples problems with accounts or spammers in the game all they do is just make new updates without caring what ever other people are doing. I can screw a light bulb less than a minute, and u guys take forever. how is that even possible? are you guys really that stupid to realize that some times you could help out some people probs? all i can see on the forums that people are having problems with there account etc. stop sitting on your damn asses, and do something already and get off from the computer for once and smell the fresh air. im sick of you guys bull you hardly do nothing to fix problems if you want to help make the game better ask for peoples ideas or you can stay sitting on your fat asses and die from obesity
    That is so true going on three weeks for my help desk tickets to have some sort of response. Still nothing! I will let u know next month what happens

Banned
    If you don't like it, don't play. Right now you're the person that seems like you're going to die from obesity because you have no patience and rather make this stupid thread.

On another note:
    How many stupid people does it take to spell "bulb" correctly?

i found a new game to play for one month and wait for cabal help desk XD= Soilder front new event horror mode (kill zombie /survive) also if u kill more than 10 people/zombie in one round , u get one zombie points / u can get one zombie point a day and if u get 25 zombie points u can get a gatling gun XD. For those people who play soilder front or is waiting for help desk, you should try this game. ( Cant wait to use a gatling gun against people lol)

Quote Originally Posted by XxRamxX View Post
    wow. you need to stop raging and be patient. As you said alot of people have problems and they are working on them. Do something other than complain about the service and wait for a bit. As far as Do you stand to use your computer? most people sit. xD
    +1 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by YumCookies View Post
    If you don't like it, don't play. Right now you're the person that seems like you're going to die from obesity because you have no patience and rather make this stupid thread.

On another note:
    How many stupid people does it take to spell "bulb" correctly?
    +1 xP
    Light balb lol

Ty YumCookies~

Learn to program.
    Learn to manage a business.
    Learn how to deal with masses of people on an individual basis.

Then you can make accusations that aren't ignorantly based on a 14 year old's education. Kthxbai

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

You're a ing retard, but I got a four step solution for you that will solve your problems.

1.) Go to your kitchen.
    2.) Open the knife drawer.
    3.) Take the sharpest knife.
    4.) Slit your wrists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast