Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mercenaries

Mercenaries

Hey everyone!

Been a while since I've played and I'm curious to what everyone thinks of the mercenary system. Did the difficultly/need for parting decrease? Did it have an impact on the economy? Is the game more entertaining now? Do more people play now?

Questions like that, specific information about the update I can look up without bothering you guys, but I'm more interested in the impact it had on the player-base and you specifically. Looking for as many opinions as i can get!

Thank you
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Banned
    it didnt do much , for anything/anyone lol.

mis-leading patch and video to advertise the update, you need a party to even summon a merc. it was probably the stupidest thing ive seen added, prematurely as well considering theres not even any decent mercs available....we havnt really seen any of the "dazzlement" ones but im assuming they will be near useless like the rest..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Shadow Titanium
    omg the mercanaries are amazing they add so much to the game and help so much in dungeons.
    And for the amount of people play I'm pretty cabal has passed WoW in player population

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    mis-leading patch and video to advertise the update, you need a party to even summon a merc. it was probably the stupidest thing ive seen added, prematurely as well considering theres not even any decent mercs available....we havnt really seen any of the "dazzlement" ones but im assuming they will be near useless like the rest..
    you don't need a party to summon a merc, you just have to be in a dungeon. works in both regular and dx dungeons

i havnt tried since the fail update, at that time it was party only summoning. the available mercs are useless.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by beslosion View Post
    omg the mercanaries are amazing they add so much to the game and help so much in dungeons.
    And for the amount of people play I'm pretty cabal has passed WoW in player population
    L
    O
    L
    thanks for the laughs

All the mercs do is act like -hp skills (which as an FB I already have 4 >_>)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Just read the official update log, which sounded like a major revamp, but from what I'm reading here... it also sounds misleading. It seems like in addition to the mercenaries they made the game more user friendly and up to date with many other mmo features. I guess I'll give it a try sooner or later.
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-