Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spectators in MWar (for those who are bored XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    GuardianPat - That won't stop the spectators from giving constant updates on the other team's activities. Where they are going can be very useful information.
    DVWizzy - I *think* that might cause some massive bandwidth issues, what with it having to be recorded and broadcasted and all.
    EliteDragon17 - You should read the other responses. Disabling chat won't stop people from just talking outside of the game. Vent, instant messaging programs, etc.

As nice as it would be, it just can't work.
    guild wars manages to pull this off, although the delay is a good bit longer before its viewable

@campus: read lol.. your post has already been posted
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

oops just notice that o.O

I like that idea for the players who enter the mission war channels but cannot enter war due to the waiting list, but once your able to enter war it lets you enter war just as if your in the lobby.

Shadow Titanium
    Lol i swear thats jus liek runescape..... hate that but nice idea i guess

I think spectator should be implemented to people who are in the war, died, and are waiting to res. The spectator should only be able to see the viewpoints of other procs, kind of like in FPS games when you die and you see what your other team mates are doing.
    I think it would be especially useful when there's a 40 second wait to res. I'd like know what's going on instead of look at my dead character on the ground. Or, in the case of the 40 second res, I'd like to at least pan around and see what's going on in the area I died in.
    The Lady has Spoken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12