Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Spur vs. Telepathy (Official Video)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    they didnt pus sy out. Spur showed telepathy he is the best. The true #1 wiz in NA. Now telepathy is taking back seat and sukin off spur and trying to be friends.

spur beat telepathy 10-0. Then spur downgraded to telepathys hr and still beat him majority. pk battle is again spur by a long shot. telepathy isnt nearly as skilled just has good gears

LOL @ this random throwing out numbers, it was 0-5 with rank 20, 5-7 with rank 15, and 1-2 freestyle which we didnt finish before war

rank 20 is a given, but the others were all 1 lance away from winning or losing, nt tho!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    were all 1 lance away from winning or losing, nt tho!
    He's implying that isn't a huge gap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBalls View Post
    Wow are your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing serious? fighting all this time then you make some gey little vid of you too fighting and then working together...lmfao...seriously? really? like idk what to say...its like a love story, first they want kill each other then they meet and fall in love....how sweet....s
    forums are completely different than how things go in-game, now take your 2 lance material out of our vid thread baddie

Banned
    Shouldn't you be worrying about that sh1tty ass apartment complex you live in with them dirty 5 ft ceilings? Must be a health hazzard to live in a dump like that, or was it the only section-8 approved apartment your family could afford?
    forums are completely different than how things go
    white

Banned
    because that makes even a bit of sense lethal, what are you trying to get at? most of the people i make fun of on forums aren't completely and utterly retarded...unfortunately for you you're not one of them

Banned
    because that makes even a bit of sense lethal, what are you trying to get at? most of the people i make fun of on forums aren't completely and utterly retarded...unfortunately for you you're not one of them
    Are you really this stupid? Do you even know what you type half the time? Tell me who has that signature with the quote of you saying "my life might suck but i'm better than anyone on these forums". I know it's a Force Shielder.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    my pet>yours
    my runes>yours
    my lapis orb lvl>yours
    my bm2 bar>>>>>yours

need i say more?

it was 0-5

completely and utterly retarded

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart View Post
    4 month old quotes, nice? lol in the words of romp, spur has the best item in the game...rank 20 ...our pvp's with rank 15 were pretty much even, and we were tied up at one point...just because we ended it with him being up by 2 means nothing..and even if i did win or win in the future, why would i be retarded enough to spread it on the forums? so the forum trolls can have a snack? lol all the kids talking about me and spur aren't and won't ever be on either of our levels anyway...especially you lethal, your bl was trash even in aura compared to my BL ahahahahahahhaa

nice editing on that vid :O

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberry View Post
    everyone saw this coming. i mean, telepathy even lost to fiery with mouse clicks lolol
    and youd lose to me with mouse clicks no suit/gloves and probably 1 orb...just saiyin'

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast