Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardness Capsules

Titanium

Hardness Capsules

I was looking through the item shop hopeing to find an item i could sell and get some alz for. Unfortunatly i noticed that everything was account binding >.>. So the only thing i saw that could eventually get you alz was the Hardness Capsule. I have no idea what their effect is but you can sell them to npc shops for 10 million alz each. After i did the math i figured with 40 usd's worth of epoints if you bought all hardness capsules you could make 160 mil. So my question is this has anybody tryed this, and is there anything else in the item shop that isnt acc. binding or can be sold to npc's. Thank you

Titanium
    Also ive heard that you can only buy a max of 5 hardness capsules, is this true?

*cough*vouchers*cough* what? Oh yes you can only buy 5 a day

Banned
    yes u can only buy 5 per day which gives u 50mill a day ....... and 3 vouchers per week which u can sell 80-95mill for 1 voucher....

Speakingabout hardness capsules
    Untitled.jpg I got that very rare the same day my eos + 8 dropped in ic2, my luckiest day xD

But anyway, IF they sell lvl 8 capsules LOL then yeah do it, but neh, the 10m worth capsule they have in there is a rip off. Mght as well go for a voucher >.<
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joshyv33 View Post
    I was looking through the item shop hopeing to find an item i could sell and get some alz for. Unfortunatly i noticed that everything was account binding >.>. So the only thing i saw that could eventually get you alz was the Hardness Capsule. I have no idea what their effect is but you can sell them to npc shops for 10 million alz each. After i did the math i figured with 40 usd's worth of epoints if you bought all hardness capsules you could make 160 mil. So my question is this has anybody tryed this, and is there anything else in the item shop that isnt acc. binding or can be sold to npc's. Thank you
    40 usd=160m with 10m capsules
    40 usd=360m with vouchers

you dun goofed

Banned
    ya but u have to wait like a week to buy more vouchers dis way u can buy 5 a day, if u buy 5 evry day for a wk u get 350mill then buy vouchers to.

or u can

$40= 400mill alz at igxe.com

lol
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Hardness Capsules are dumb.
    You can get 100 mill for 10 bucks on gold selling sites -.-
    However gold selling sites are shady, and i cant tell you which ones are trustworthy cause i've never bought from any
    Character Name: Felixxer
    Server: Venus
    Nation: Capella
    Level: 64
    Class: Blader
    Weapon: Blade/Katana

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowOwnage View Post
    Hardness Capsules are dumb.
    You can get 100 mill for 10 bucks on gold selling sites -.-
    However gold selling sites are shady, and i cant tell you which ones are trustworthy cause i've never bought from any
    Even if the site is legit, won't it get you banned pretty quickly?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast