Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: We should be able to stack titles!

We should be able to stack titles!

Simple. If we earn a title and it has no use, what's the point of having the title? There should be a system of stacking titles. If we get an extra 30 HP doing 100 IC, why not add it onto a better title? I mean all we do anyway is use honor title. Why not let us stack titles according to accomplishments? If you make some kind of a system, like only 5 maximum titles can be stacked, wouldn't that be an incentive to earn certain titles? Come on Cabal, be a little creative for goodness sakes!

Banned
    bringer title stacked on rank 20 stacked on rank 19 stacked on rank 18 stacked on rank 17.

edit:
    The Devoted Knight Sovereign Bringer of Judgement and Tempest. <--- Proc title.
    Last edited by juji550; 03-13-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    bringer title stacked on rank 20 stacked on rank 19 stacked on rank 18 stacked on rank 17.
    and spur is gonna undead lol

Sig. by the one and only infiCathi

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    OMG, I just had an orgasm reading that!

Lol if there was a title stacking feature, there should probably be a limit placed so that you can't stack 5 of the same types of titles. So one honor title, one boss, one dungeon etc.
    The Lady has Spoken

Yes I totally agree silent. I'm not saying we should be able to stack honor and nw titles, just the other minor titles that seem to be just too redundant atm. I mean what's the point of having all those dungeon titles if they aren't used ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Yes I totally agree silent. I'm not saying we should be able to stack honor and nw titles, just the other minor titles that seem to be just too redundant atm. I mean what's the point of having all those dungeon titles if they aren't used ever!
    Lol I know right! What's the point of all those titles if the best ones are honor related.
    The Lady has Spoken

Let us stack titles now!

Banned
    spur would rage since he lost his kill titles. but then again he could just get bringer and stack that with his hr 20 lololol

Nice idea.
    Hi!