Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Osmium or forcium ?

id go with the forcim more overall dmg and they look kewler =D

Depends on your class? Osmium for bladers, forcium for FS/FB. Really tho the forcium wep is kinda junk cause its not+7 T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Nanjirou View Post
    Depends on your class? Osmium for bladers, forcium for FS/FB. Really tho the forcium wep is kinda junk cause its not+7 T_T
    Are you too stupid to even read what section you're posting in?

I'd take the osmium at +6 but +7 would be better. If you want to take the forcium go for the blade at +7 or the kat, you could increase your str for the blade but I'm more of a dex person anyways =/

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Are you too stupid to even read what section you're posting in?
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BlackFire View Post
    id go with the forcim more overall dmg and they look kewler =D
    go with osm kat or blade +30% crit dmg even with low base like if at lvl 165 you have 855attack still use osm cuz when u hit u crit not normal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so use osm more crit its better.......and forcium u lose a liltle dex dosent matter but i'd go with more crit
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

855 attack = garbage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    go with osm kat or blade +30% crit dmg even with low base like if at lvl 165 you have 855attack still use osm cuz when u hit u crit not normal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so use osm more crit its better.......and forcium u lose a liltle dex dosent matter but i'd go with more crit
    wtf ?
    my fb at 152 had 856 attack with osm and lapis +6 ..........

huh no no its not like that mane i was quoting Loit's writing to reply to it lol
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

you should use the osm one if your base is already high enough, if its low. then Use the forci.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast