Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused About Wizards' Attack

Banned
    wiz have good average dps

you are not happy because they dont have good burst dmg (except in bm2)

BM1 + Legacy + Aura + Mana Condense Pots + Amp Pots + Trans Skill + Combo = WICKED Damage in T4 NW in 1v1-3 situations.

Granted I may be beating up 150's for all I know but *shrug* its a blast lol.

Wizzies are loads of fun and do nice dmg if you are geared right and know what you are doing. Not that I'm any good in 1-2-3-4 or freestyle PVP matches...thats not really "my thing" since my play time is so limited these days.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

SIGMetal
    if your talking about combo mode any dps a WI can do an FA will do better

Titanium
    Thank you all for your input, it enriched my knowledge somehow. But at end I concluded to that wizards are not more than a supporter class. Their dps cannot neutralize critical attacks of other class in pvps. If criticaled, they nailed. As for pve and dungeons, I think wizards are deprived from their dps advantage as they take long time for killing mobs and bosses (even with their A., G. Master and Trans skills) which means more damage they take and more time to finish a dungeon. What would your defense rate do when you got 3 hits or more from 8 mobs or more around you at a time. Well. some say you have blink and dash. Oh so i'll keep dashing and blinking to restore my hp while my clock runs out and hence won't finish my dungeon at time.
    Please don't tell me the problem is in your stats or in your gear for your low normal and critical attack because I think the problem is in the skills itself. Their skills has just one hit with the whole dmg score while the skills of other class are divided into 3 to 8 hits which means (in my understanding) more normal attack and rocket critical damage.
    By the way, may be i'm wrong in my views because i'm still new to the game as this wizard is my first class. May be i'm not acquainted to all secrets of the game. My input is based on my own experience with the class and my reviews of other classes' performance. I just want to have a good performance as other classes with same or similar gear and same or close level. Can this statement be right anyway?
    Thanks again.

RedOsmium
    Other than stand still pvp, not many classes can do anything better than a good wiz.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    if your talking about combo mode any dps a WI can do an FA will do better
    Of course lol...I have a 106 FA in T2 that I move all my wiz gear over to from time to time. DPS on FA is ridiculous, but in combo mode full power I have a blast in NW even against FA's. But like I said they are most likely scrubs hahahah.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12