----------AioN----------

Banned
    spur i will killz you =[

Quote Originally Posted by oXIo View Post
    spur i will kissz you =[
    fixt

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanjirou View Post
    @ Spur: O.O You dont use BM2 if you have a leg wep!? What if your BM1 is on CD, You would rather still combo in leg wep ? I need to get this straight !
    let me rephrase that lol. bm1+aura+leg+combo > bm2+aura and aura+leg+combo > bm2+aura =) now hopefully everyone understands. combo is like the essence of this game and also wat makes this game diff from all others. retargeting in war doesnt even require skill, i know alot of u use z which i find weird cause that requires ure left hand which i thought should be used to click on ure skills. when i play in war my left hand is for 3 buttons only Blink / Dash / Fade, my right hand uses Combo / Pots / Retarget. i guess everyone has their own playstyle but the fact of being KDed even though for a sec just isnt worth it

Thx spur Ill try it out ^-^

I like combo with my left hand tho so i can use my right hand for the mouse x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    let me rephrase that lol. bm1+aura+leg+combo > bm2+aura and aura+leg+combo > bm2+aura =) now hopefully everyone understands. combo is like the essence of this game and also wat makes this game diff from all others. retargeting in war doesnt even require skill, i know alot of u use z which i find weird cause that requires ure left hand which i thought should be used to click on ure skills. when i play in war my left hand is for 3 buttons only Blink / Dash / Fade, my right hand uses Combo / Pots / Retarget. i guess everyone has their own playstyle but the fact of being KDed even though for a sec just isnt worth it
    Theres ways to keep on your feet and get your dual cast back [as you can't dual on the first set of spells after skills effects/movement] that can make bm2 > bm1 in the right situation, its still a pain to try to pull off and not as easy as just clicking combo on pwn mode with leg + bm1 + aura.

In my personal opinion they are pretty even.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.o View Post
    cake can u get me that as a present ^^
    That was only a bil?! PFT i woulda bought that quickmode wtf...

Banned
    hey spur ur dumb u can also use ur mouse wheel click to retgarget adur dur durrrrrr or if you have a g9 set ur side button to z....durrrrrrrrrr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    duh like a 300 hp pet.

nerd
    roflowned

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    hey spur ur dumb u can also use ur mouse wheel click to retgarget adur dur durrrrrr or if you have a g9 set ur side button to z....durrrrrrrrrr
    uhh read wat i wrote i stated i used my right hand to retarget.... which is obviously my mouse where the wheel is at

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast