Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eurus > Seireitei: Seireitei <=== Fraud

Eurus > Seireitei: Seireitei <=== Fraud

The best there is! The best there was! And the best there will ever be!

That's right! I said it! I'm the best!
    I can one shot every Seireitei member without trying. How? Because I'm the best!
    I can eat one pack of cookies with one bite. How? Because I'm that hungry!
    I can beat Steven Hawkings in Jeopardy without guessing. How? I'm that smart!
    I can lift a blue whale while jerking at the same time. How? I'm that strong!
    I can get every girl's number without asking them. How? I'm that handsome!
    I can beat BurningRaven without touching him. How? I'm that powerful!
    I can buy Cabal without spending a single dollar. How? I'm that negotiable!
    I can do everything that is impossible. How? I'm that thinkable!
    I can or be nobody because nobody is everything, so I'm nobody. How? I just am!

You get the idea! Buy this product:

Eat that, SON!
    Last edited by Eurus007; 03-15-2011 at 10:20 PM.

umm...k

Seireitei

Someone missed a few hugs as a youth.

*hugs*

RedOsmium
    This guy was in one of my old guilds for a while..... he's just as stupid/clueless in game.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

thanks for sharing your fantasies

Eurus007: "Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me!"

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Eurus007: "Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Pay attention to me!"
    What? I'm looking at you and paying attention.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus007 View Post
    What? I'm looking at you and paying attention.
    Calling you an attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by ReknoWunzz View Post
    Calling you an attention whore.
    Hey, at least I charge for it.

EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLING!

Guys, this man obviously believes everything he says. Why else would he tear a wall down from his make shift home and write on it to make a point. Homeless or not...you = fail
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast