Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Force Shielder War Combo

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    Average pvp dps against someone with 950def:

lv 15 SG: 431.587
    lv 18 SS: 407.515
    lv 20 SB: 403.819
    lv 19 SE: 408.543

calculated with my stats. SB isnt bad, just something i prefer not to use as much. If it doesnt act as good aoe skill, i'd rather throw in dps skills.
    wow your crits are terrible no offense

those aren't how much damage each skill does. theyre the average DPS of non-crits and crits combined against a player with 950 def.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    wow your crits are terrible no offense
    Better than hanjob 200non crits

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    LOL yeah I know how to use dash combo
    prob is I aways broke I guess I need more pratice with it
    check out leatrix latency fix and turn down your rendering view
    IGN: Angel

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    Average pvp dps against someone with 950def:

lv 15 SG: 431.587
    lv 18 SS: 407.515
    lv 20 SB: 403.819
    lv 19 SE: 408.543

calculated with my stats. SB isnt bad, just something i prefer not to use as much. If it doesnt act as good aoe skill, i'd rather throw in dps skills.
    Those numbers look off to me at first glance.....Are those factoring in the crit chance and how often you can use the skill in a given time period? Not all skills can be used the same number of times in the same given time period.

for example, SS(18) is about 6 cooldown and 4.0 cast with 1.85 amp and 776 add dmg.....while SB(20) is 22.7 cooldown and 4.0 cast with 1.95 amp and 740 add dmg.

So in the same given time period, SS(18) can be used every 10 seconds (give or take 1 second due to pauses between castings) while SB(20) can only be used every 26.7 seconds......in 30 seconds you'd do nearly 3 SS or 1 SB.....in 60 seconds you'd do almost 6 SS and 2 SB (maybe 3 but difference between the two increases the longer the fight goes on favoring SS).....now SS has 6 chances to crit while SB only as 2....when you average it all out, SS should do far more than 4 extra points of DPS than SB especially since it does 100% more crit dmg than SB. so yeah, those numbers look off to me for it to be the true DPS or have been calculated correctly with all the right factors included.

Shadow Titanium
    Oh and as far as defense goes....defense affects all skills equally, so it doesn't matter how much defense a target has it won't change the DPS difference between skills. 950 defense won't lower the damage of SS more than it would SB because defense is not percentage based. So for purpose of calculating DPS, amount of defense of target only factors in when you want to know exactly how much FINAL dmg you do to a target with each skill. This is only a factor to know when you need to deal a good death blow. if they have 500 HP left and you have the choice of using a skill that will do a final 550 or 400 damage in one hit....you'd choose the 550 to get the kill or risk target recovering. As far as DPS goes, defense don't matter in that. The only thing that changes damage or DPS between skills is the targets level in relation to your own.

ill brake it down with shield grenade as an example. (on enemy with 950 def)
    non crit: 612 damage
    crit: 2064

Cast time: 3.0sec
    612 dmg / 3 sec = 204 dmg/sec (non crit)
    2064 dmg / 3 sec = 688 dmg/sec (crit)
    These are the individual DPS values.

Now if I had 50 rate, the overal DPS would be an average of the two values: 446dmg/sec
    I have 47 rate so my average DPS value is slightly less: 431dmg/sec

And as for the def, it doesnt matter. Just wrote it as a reference.

theres skill require to play a fs i never knew where have i been all my life

youre wrong cabal takes no skills to play lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123