Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: S>177 Wizard w/ merg and tyrant ring

Quote Originally Posted by IAMABANANA View Post
    Never said i thought you stole the gear, thanks for admitting you stole the alz tho.

Nice attempt to deter attention from your thievery once again. Let me make this simple, you got what you deserved
    No not really, the only point of me trying to sell my account was to pay him back. There you all go again making up those lies saying I was going to sell it for USD hahahahaha. If you ever did see the post I made on Seireitei forums, I said "Alz or USD which ever offer is better". But you wouldn't know because they moved that thread so quickly that no one would see it. Keep making up them lies meng they amuse me. It's amazing how easily it is to manipulate a bunch of half-wits with one measly lie.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    not really simple statement
    "Link me something"

Wasnt it a new helm
    eos? new orb?
    wait come use edc on me go blink around in bi......
    aww too much? okay lol
    Aww did you come up with that all by yourself? Or did you have Ely help you formulate that clever statement. Make me laugh some more pl0x.

Shadow Titanium
    Your such a joke lol. At least if swank decides he would keep up the wiz no one would really call it fail anymore and change that lameass.s name igotthemagic<ROFL to

iGot TheUnibrow suites u

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iGotTheMagic View Post
    Make me laugh some more pl0x.
    ill help her
    kill that animal above your eyes!

Titanium
    Ummm.....you dont seem to get my point little boy....

If you were going to sell the account to pay him back.....WHY NOT JUST GIVE HIM THE WIZ LIKE HE WANTED!!! Damn seriously? Are you this stupid?

Not to mention the part you BLACKED OUT of that sei forum post was the part that said he had not heard from you about paying him back. Sei clearly had every reason not to trust you.

Why dont you go play vindictus....find a new guild to leach off and some new friends to steal from....oh im sorry i mean "BORROW"......without asking?

Fail troll is fail .

Shadow Titanium
    when he doesnt have anything smart to say he says
    Fail troll is fail .
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by IAMABANANA View Post
    Ummm.....you dont seem to get my point little boy....

If you were going to sell the account to pay him back.....WHY NOT JUST GIVE HIM THE WIZ LIKE HE WANTED!!! Damn seriously? Are you this stupid?

Not to mention the part you BLACKED OUT of that sei forum post was the part that said he had not heard from you about paying him back. Sei clearly had every reason not to trust you.

Why dont you go play vindictus....find a new guild to leach off and some new friends to steal from....oh im sorry i mean "BORROW"......without asking?
    Me blacked that out? Sorry that wasn't even me who did that LOL, why don't you ask kekekekeke why he did that, retard. And the reason I wasn't going to give him the wizard was maybe because he told me several times that he was quitting and never coming back? Unless this was all part of some elaborate plan, I don't know. Why would I give someone a character if he was never going to play again? Haha.

Shadow Titanium
    Me blacked that out? Sorry that wasn't even me who did that LOL, why don't you ask kekekekeke why he did that, retard. And the reason I wasn't going to give him the wizard was maybe because he told me several times that he was quitting and never coming back? Unless this was all part of some elaborate plan, I don't know. Why would I give someone a character if he was never going to play again? Haha.
    you sound dumber every other post!

Titanium
    Come on now....we all know you and we know you are kekekekeke, fail troll trolls himself?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast