Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Server problems

Quote Originally Posted by scottsdc View Post
    Ya i hope...cause i don't think its somehting on my end cause i did what you told me and everything the GM's have told me. So im just waiting for a GM to unblock my IP or something? And what would eb the reason a GM is blocking the IP? I doint think anyone in my house did anything to get us banned off cabal. I mean what do u have to do? buy alz? we didn't....so Gm Daisy help please!
    na it might not be block, just weird restriction problem, maybe not related to IPS on thier end but obviously in titans05 case, switching to proxy made the failed to connect to server thing go away alltogether. thats why we were assuming it was related to IP specifically, just logical assumption.

you dont get randomly ip blocked, you have to do ALOT to get ip blocked, first thing would happen is account blocked message, no ip block at all. so you can be confident your account is safe and not the issue at all. because if that was the case, you would beable to create new account and log in fine, its just related to the connection your attempting from your IP to the server for some weird reason..

be patient im sure daisy will be back soon ^_^
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 03-26-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I hope so =( =( =( =( cause im just playing Runescape for now. I know its pathetic, but oh well.

well, u know mait sunday nite so should beable to get back in today before that assuming gm will be on to view threads sometime today pre-maintenance

well last sunday they never fixed =( i hope so tomarrow

yea it works fine for me what snowxz told me to do. Did scottsdc do that too? sometimes it lags and DC..but well I'm moving house though maybe i can play w/o using proxy servers..^_^

yes scottsdc did everything a GM and snow has told me to do.

i told the proxy details to titans05, if you tried that im sure it would have connected you scottsdc, but that isnt a end solution, you still would want GM to check your accounts' connection problems...weither its related to ip or not i cant say but it appears that way.

yep...if they dont fix this tonight or within a day im subscribing to Runescape@@!@!@!@@!#!@#!@

Titanium
    Any luck?

EFF NOOO!!! SO PISSED OFF~! I went to the library today with free wifi and it worked! So its my house thats been blocked form Cabal and the GM's wont do anything bout it cause thye wont respond to my tickets or on here!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast