Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Server problems

Titanium

Unhappy Server problems

So im sure you've all had the problem before where you go to sign in and the loading bar slowly creeps up and then says..."failed to connect to the server, please try again later." Ive been looking online all day for solutions but everything seems to have a different answer. Ive tryed disabling firewalls and anti virus programs but that does nothing. And by the way i was playing fine last night but it seems that after the new st.patricks day update or whatever the problem has been occuring. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

Any fix? I'm having the same problem. Was fine before maintenance.

Titanium
    Unfortunatly not. And my brother is also having same the problem as well. This has happened a couple times before, but it wasnt persistent. Just restarting cabal usually did the trick.

Titanium
    I dont mind if people dont know how to fix it, but it'd be nice if people could tell me if they are experiencing the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by joshyv33 View Post
    I dont mind if people dont know how to fix it, but it'd be nice if people could tell me if they are experiencing the same problem.
    I've tried reinstalling a few times and nothing... Also I noticed that I can't check files... when I click "Check Files" nothing happens.
    Last edited by DPS; 03-17-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DPS View Post
    I've tried reinstalling a few times and nothing... Also I noticed that I can't check files... when I click "Check Files" nothing happens.
    I'm having the very same issue. I was playing earlier today, then shut down for a few hours. I came back, and suddenly i can't connect to the server. UGH.......and also having the same issue with check files.

Titanium
    Just tried it again this morning and still no luck. I was hoping they would of had a patch or something overnight. I'm almost positive now that this caused by the event.

Titanium
    Just submitted a ticket so hopefully ill get an answer from them.

Same here, So sick of this happons everytime EST adds a New Event. When ogp had it they NEVER had this BAD of a problem's connecting. Maybe they should have OGP do the events~!~?

Titanium
    Yeah it seems that new events really screw the game up. Im currently in the process of reinstalling the game. Not like that will help but its worth a try >.>

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast