Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Various Mission war glitches???

Various Mission war glitches???

These are some that i have experienced myself personally.
    1. When you are around middle bases W8 and or E2, by moving around the portable build towers you will sometimes warp into home base.
    2. When in Battle mode 1, you find a legacy wepon and equip it but by equiping the legacy wep your bm2 will automatically vanish. Although when you are in aura and equip a legacy your aura will still remain.
    3. When you are rooted by an fb sometimes you will actually remain rooted forever and cannont move/ do skills/ anything until you are killed.
    4. Random moments where Bm2 is canceled upon extending with aura.

Please post coments or even more mission war problems that you have seen. Thanks!

Thanks for reporting the bugs.
    We'll try our best to fix them as soon as we can and let you know.
    If find out any other bugs beside these, please report us again.

I love this sig.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeSwordsman View Post
    These are some that i have experienced myself personally.
    1. When you are around middle bases W8 and or E2, by moving around the portable build towers you will sometimes warp into home base.
    2. When in Battle mode 1, you find a legacy wepon and equip it but by equiping the legacy wep your bm2 will automatically vanish. Although when you are in aura and equip a legacy your aura will still remain.
    3. When you are rooted by an fb sometimes you will actually remain rooted forever and cannont move/ do skills/ anything until you are killed.
    4. Random moments where Bm2 is canceled upon extending with aura.

Please post coments or even more mission war problems that you have seen. Thanks!

2 is normal, you cant hot-swap weps while in bm1 or bm2...only aura
    3 happens even when ur not rooted, its a random bug when u get knocked down etc etc...
    4 happens even out of war, and sometimes even when you just barely BM2 nothing happens and you lose your bar of SP and bm2 goes into CD

Gm Daisy!! Fix this glitch where mayn people cant log into cabal! It says failed to connect to server please try again later! Several days now! please i can't stand being away for cabal