Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Hacker named Kideksn

Hacker named Kideksn

Dear All,

Be warned of this hacker IGN: Kideksn, he hack my friend account and now he's sellin all his stuff at ch5.

Dear GM,
    Can you please check this account and return the gears to my friend, thankz.

[IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

okay bro,

scenario: "hacker" can "hack" any account oh meng hes in the mainframe
    anon "hacker": meng i cant wait to get these epic stit and eog7 bro bro back uppp
    victim: jesus i shouldnt have downloaded so many keyloggers durr hurr

end result: many lols, but your no rebornsazuzaki; the fact the person is selling in shop on the same character is lols in itself, logically a "hacker" wouldnt keep the gear on the same account he "hacked"

i approve of your entertainment and i seen the original thread by the victim lol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

TO All GM's here please help me to get back all my gears i feel so bad for what happen to my account! all that stuff that he sells is all mine some of gears that he stolen from me is now at agent shop "martialboots osmium ssa+7% +8" named Kideksn
    And please kindly track his IP Address to blocked his all account here in CABAL-US cause he put worries to all Gamers here in cabal i hope you can help me with problem GM's in CABAL.....
    Thank you.......

ouch...! I hate Hacker... scamer... And Booter.. Good Luck..guys
    CABAL US and CABAL PH USER!!!

SERVER: CABAL US
    VENUS and MERCURY

CABAL PH
    Jupiter

[GM] Sky
    Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Thank You for your report.
    We have investigated the account/s and the appropriate action has been taken.
    Please continue reporting us any evidence or suspicions that you might have.
    It really does help in keeping CABAL Online a cheat-free game for everyone to enjoy.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team