Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Need Help with WA Helm and GS

Need Help with WA Helm and GS

my friends just started to play a Wa lvl 100 just recently and i have no idea how to help him to get a Helm and GS, due to i neva play a wa b4 soo can any one please help me soo i can tell him what is a decent helm and decent GS for his lvl, i dont know wa need more crit dmg or crit rate more soo yeah...

NO NOOB advice please. =]p

3 rol1 rate helm dmg craft db gs

- Retired
    - Retired

try to get a 8%rate helmet and a 72% DMG GS

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    Or, don't waste your money on a 72 damage GS unless it's forcium. A 52% daikatana can be had for 100-500m and is stronger than a 72% red osm GS, which will cost at least 1b.

If you think the extra 50 dex you need is going to mess up your stats..... HA!!!!

The difference between Forci GS and Forci Dai is 8 atk in favor of the GS, defense is the exact same, atk/def rate is higher with the Dai.
    Last edited by chainlock; 03-20-2011 at 02:43 AM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

at your lvl, you could just stick with a random 8/40 osm db gs, until you make money, then you can decide on wether or not to go full crit gs, or rate/crit.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    @ lvl 100 when he just started playing i doubt that he could afford an 8% rate helm, not even to mention the gs which would cost at least 1b+ depending on the server (merc or venus)

best thing your friend can do for now is get a 8/40 Osm gs and a 30% dmg osm helm and use 3 ROL1 and 1 cr1, if he has enough cash he could go with a 8/20 osm helm and a 54 dmg gs for that 4% extra dmg.

Sig. by the one and only infiCathi

I managed to snag a +6 54 dmg ozzy daikatana for 20kk, and then upgraded it to +7. Shouldn't be too hard to find a good one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lilliken View Post
    , i dont know wa need more crit dmg or crit rate more soo yeah...
    wa's don't have built-in cr and cd in their skills or buffs, like bl, fs, and fb do. needs all the cd and cr he can get hold of.

inb4someonementionspc