Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81

Thread: Blader Videos

  1. #11
    RedOsmium
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,362
    i might make a video when i hit 16x or so. by then i should be able to 2 bar rota (literally so close to 2 bar right now) and i can 1 bar penna already (been doin that for ages) without any buff pots. might take a while as i only get on for like .. 30 mins every 2-3 weeks these days.

  2. #12
    Shadow Titanium cadacus_ater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    384
    I'm close to 2 barring rota too, and 1 barred penna just a day or two ago with ease, but i need more attack and probably a bit more amp before I'll have a shot at 2 barring rota...and 4 barring quad by then I think.

    Tried quad w/o pots, got him down to half after my first bm2+extend ran out, but by the time my bm was cool again he had gained too much hp back even though I was comboing him...and it didn't help that I messed up too much on my retargeting in the second bm2+extend.

    Some solutions to this:
    Level, get att rune, maybe a s.amp and/or hp absorb rune...
    ...and an amp + cdi, slotted lyc would help too.


  3. #13
    RedOsmium
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    I'm close to 2 barring rota too, and 1 barred penna just a day or two ago with ease, but i need more attack and probably a bit more amp before I'll have a shot at 2 barring rota...and 4 barring quad by then I think.

    Tried quad w/o pots, got him down to half after my first bm2+extend ran out, but by the time my bm was cool again he had gained too much hp back even though I was comboing him...and it didn't help that I messed up too much on my retargeting in the second bm2+extend.

    Some solutions to this:
    Level, get att rune, maybe a s.amp and/or hp absorb rune...
    ...and an amp + cdi, slotted lyc would help too.
    On my Quad I actually was just going to test my damage, didn't think I could actually do it, haha.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

  4. #14
    RedOsmium
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Penna combo added.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

  5. #15
    RedOsmium Ludacris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,338
    heres my pluma back when i was playing Blader ^^

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vv97vMOsxI

    the hell...cant put the embed code here anymore? D;

    "Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

  6. #16
    RedOsmium
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    New video. I have the same gear as the other kills, but my retargetting is better. 5 boss kills, the last one using only 8 rate.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7SGVnbbPAE
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    124
    yo modem teach me to retaarget with 2 claws bro

  8. #18
    RedOsmium
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    why do u have ur recording program record whatever sound comes from ur mic? srsly
    Forget to turn the sound off sometimes. Yay for volume option on youtbe.

    Quote Originally Posted by xxdanteX View Post
    yo modem teach me to retaarget with 2 claws bro
    The advice that works for most people to get the hang of it is:
    1. Slow down, claw retarget you really don't have to click that fast.
    2. Move the mouse around a little, for some reason it doesn't work if you keep clicking the same spot.
    Last edited by chainlock; 04-10-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Forget to turn the sound off sometimes. Yay for volume option on youtbe.



    The advice that works for most people to get the hang of it is:
    1. Slow down, claw retarget you really don't have to click that fast.
    2. Move the mouse around a little, for some reason it doesn't work if you keep clicking the same spot.
    realy o.o it seems like you click alot and insanely fast. also is it good to have auto atak on or off ?

  10. #20
    RedOsmium
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,292
    Quote Originally Posted by xxdanteX View Post
    realy o.o it seems like you click alot and insanely fast. also is it good to have auto atak on or off ?
    I leave auto attack on so I can talk in vent/type/afk whenever I want.

    This video shows decently the speed to click stuff, but he should actually slow down a little to make it constant instead of breaking like he does.
    http://zoome.jp/silverroze/diary/2
    Last edited by chainlock; 04-10-2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: No need for new post.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •