Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blader Videos

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    Because you should do more damage in theory with fof+ib after extend, since they all compliment each other (aof can be stuck in wherever since it's add damage)...that's a total guess though, lol. I'd need to check it to say definitively, whether the combo of extra stat from aura and ib combined with the debuff from fof actually makes a difference where fof is used.

An alternative to allow for more attacks after extend would be to use fof right before extending, but that would sacrifice debuff time. Idk whether I feel like testing it anymore though, lol.
    It doesn't seem to matter how you do your buffs/debuffs, so long as you save IB for when you aura.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

RedOsmium
    Because you should do more damage in theory with fof+ib after extend, since they all compliment each other (aof can be stuck in wherever since it's add damage)...that's a total guess though, lol. I'd need to check it to say definitively, whether the combo of extra stat from aura and ib combined with the debuff from fof actually makes a difference where fof is used.

An alternative to allow for more attacks after extend would be to use fof right before extending, but that would sacrifice debuff time. Idk whether I feel like testing it anymore though, lol.
    i dont actually have enough time to explain right now, but ill try later on.

Banned
    sup hash how ya been?

got bored...made a blader

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    sup hash how ya been?

hey man, ive been good. n urself? and what, no retargetting ? o-o

RedOsmium
    I like that name lol. WILLLOOOOOOOOOOW.
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    sup hash how ya been?

retarget meng lol >.< when you master 2 claw the non retarget looks so SLOW omg lol >.<

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    hey man, ive been good. n urself? and what, no retargetting ? o-o
    didn't feel like it,i don't even try in this game anymore...blader just makes it too easy

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    I like that name lol. WILLLOOOOOOOOOOW.
    out of the way peck

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cant even 1 bar penna, and has double rising

ohhhh mah lawwwddddddddd
    dr is just for looks in my combo

Quote Originally Posted by RekeesEnivid View Post
    retarget meng lol >.< when you master 2 claw the non retarget looks so SLOW omg lol >.<
    I do sometimes when I actually have energy to even put effort in,the other 99.9% of the time i'm afk getting a drink,taking a piss or smokin some tomatoes in bm2

Ok so I didn't make a video of this yet but I thought it would be interesting to mention this:

I saw a force absorb ring +4 for 45 m and had an idea. After buying it i swapped my extortion bracelet +6 for a 2nd bof +3 slotted and then equipped the new force absorb ring in place of a cr+2 (15 cdi and 4 attack traded for 8 amp and 4% min damage). With this setup I had 1047 att, 40 rate, 117 cdi, and 50 s.amp (before I had 1051 att, 40 rate, 132 cdi and 42 amp in pve). I went to solo quadra with this setup...and I went from 4 bars to a solid 3 bars in my solo; he died a few seconds before my 2nd bm2 ended. I extended at the last second of my 1st bm2, followed by using fof and ib and I didn't even use fof and ib on my 2nd bm2, just aof.

Conclusion: 8 amp > 15 cdi in bm2

For those curious, LS and BS crits are still stronger using the cr +2 and extortion bracelet +6.

Hooray for spending 45 m to 3 bar quadra

Shadow Titanium
    Ok so I didn't make a video of this yet but I thought it would be interesting to mention this:

I saw a force absorb ring +4 for 45 m and had an idea. After buying it i swapped my extortion bracelet +6 for a 2nd bof +3 slotted and then equipped the new force absorb ring in place of a cr+2 (15 cdi and 4 attack traded for 8 amp and 4% min damage). With this setup I had 1047 att, 40 rate, 117 cdi, and 50 s.amp (before I had 1051 att, 40 rate, 132 cdi and 42 amp in pve). I went to solo quadra with this setup...and I went from 4 bars to a solid 3 bars in my solo; he died a few seconds before my 2nd bm2 ended. I extended at the last second of my 1st bm2, followed by using fof and ib and I didn't even use fof and ib on my 2nd bm2, just aof.

For those curious, LS and BS crits are still stronger using the cr +2 and extortion bracelet +6.

I also use a FAR +4 instead of using an Extortion Bracelet. But I'll replace the FAR +4 later when I get at least 3% HP Steal outside of gear (i.e. pet + rune) since with my current set up I need 1% for combo and 3% for bm2. Adding more HP absorb limit up would help too. I have 77, which is too low. QQ

RedOsmium

Hp abs rune > both.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast