Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not able to connect to server since 3/17 Emergency M/A

oh..yea..I only rent in this house so I don't know what is the modems IP..anyway, can you play cabal atm? any solutions you made?

Quote Originally Posted by titans05 View Post
    oh..yea..I only rent in this house so I don't know what is the modems IP..anyway, can you play cabal atm? any solutions you made?
    yea there is proxy servers, and can redirect the connection for cabal through that instead of your modem ip. also i switched subnets, and used macshift to generate new mac address. those 3, well probably proxy alone would allow you access to play cabal again right off, but the problem is if you didnt do anything wrong i would still pursue gm support to resolve your issue.

also you say you dont own the modem or watnot, that suggests there is router feeding your internet from a modem somewheres else in another apt. ect... so yea most likely thats a router ip, and using macshift would reset the adapter momentarily while it shifts mac addresses, i wouldnt do that if its not your modem, but proxy would work fine and not cause any problems with anyone else, as its just on your pc, routing cabals connection through the proxy servers' ip and port instead of straight from your modem/router's ip.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 03-23-2011 at 02:57 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    yea there is proxy servers, and can redirect the connection for cabal through that instead of your modem ip. also i switched subnets, and used macshift to generate new mac address. those 3, well probably proxy alone would allow you access to play cabal again right off, but the problem is if you didnt do anything wrong i would still pursue gm support to resolve your issue.
    I have this problem since the last emergency m/a. I tried at my friends house and it works, I can play there..but here where I lived I cant play..dam! how can I obtain proxy servers? or any of the 3 solutions you said?

also you say you dont own the modem or watnot, that suggests there is router feeding your internet from a modem somewheres else in another apt. ect... so yea most likely thats a router ip, and using macshift would reset the adapter momentarily while it shifts mac addresses, i wouldnt do that if its not your modem, but proxy would work fine and not cause any problems with anyone else, as its just on your pc, routing cabals connection through the proxy servers' ip and port instead of straight from your modem/router's ip.
    I might try to get the proxy servers IP..but where can I get that one? any help will greatly appreciated! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by titans05 View Post
    I have this problem since the last emergency m/a. I tried at my friends house and it works, I can play there..but here where I lived I cant play..dam! how can I obtain proxy servers? or any of the 3 solutions you said?
    i can pm u details, its not illegal and still continue to pursue GM helpdesk to resolve your main IP restriction issue. Your using it for access to play the game because of a restriction on your IP server side, so i dont see any problem; once they fix the issue i would turn the proxy off and resume normal connection as desired.

one sec ill write the pm with the screenshots n stuff u need

i can pm u details, its not illegal and still continue to pursue GM helpdesk to resolve your main IP restriction issue. Your using it for access to play the game because of a restriction on your IP server side, so i dont see any problem; once they fix the issue i would turn the proxy off and resume normal connection as desired.

one sec ill write the pm with the screenshots n stuff u need
    tyvm for the help bro!! dam I cant wait to play again..idk why did it happened..anyway, much appreciated bro! \m/

It worked fine for me until right now, same issue >.< My connecting bar is loading and then nothing happens, until yesterday i was able to play just fine.

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    It worked fine for me until right now, same issue >.< My connecting bar is loading and then nothing happens, until yesterday i was able to play just fine.
    i pmd the details to luly as well after she submitted help desk ticket, so she can access the servers, and she will resume normal connection to server when GMs fix the problem.

Hello,
    I do apologize for the incovnenience.
    please let me know your character's name and server so I can help you.

I love this sig.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] DaisY View Post
    Hello,
    I do apologize for the incovnenience.
    please let me know your character's name and server so I can help you.
    My character name is Lil_Luly, and i play in Mercury .
    I never had these connecting server problems before , i even sent a ticket , hope you can help me , ty.
    Last edited by Luly; 03-24-2011 at 03:09 PM.

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast