Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ET's Guide] Battle or martial?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    everyone ignore lasthour, hes a troll ^_^
    l2recognizetrolls

Quote Originally Posted by viciousI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥fight View Post
    l2recognizetrolls
    Yeah, Sheep is some 12 year old inbred orphan that doesn't really have any argumentative, reading or comprehension capabilities. Usually he just tells you that you fail and says 'son' a lot to make himself sound hard (as if it fools anyone). If you provide compelling evidence in favor of your argument, he usually just cries like a little school girl who fell and scraped her knee in some sort of pathetic attempt at rectifying his failed stance on a subject that requires little more than third grade math to resolve.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Yeah, Sheep is some 12 year old inbred orphan that doesn't really have any argumentative, reading or comprehension capabilities. Usually he just tells you that you fail and says 'son' a lot to make himself sound hard (as if it fools anyone). If you provide compelling evidence in favor of your argument, he usually just cries like a little school girl who fell and scraped her knee in some sort of pathetic attempt at rectifying his failed stance on a subject that requires little more than third grade math to resolve.
    but i like sheeps topics... hes the only one that can write a guide with 5+ calculations in them and have them all wrong at the same time

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Your missing quite a bit in your arguments. Theres these things called amp, critical damage and HP. Two of them multiply your damage output which is something you grossly overlooked in stating 200 defense > 86 m. atk. Defense has no multiplier. You also have the worst bm2 in trying to get its damage output high, meaning every loss in m. atk is going to be felt and you need stupid amounts of it like buttons to do well. The answer is not as obvious as you make it on top of the fact some things are wrong. Unless you have extended crafted forcium, I don't know where you got this whole forcium hp > osmium hp thing, osmium is going to yield higher hp. The sincerest forms of tanking in this game are HP and critical rate/damage resists. Its been proven martial FA can do quad, so unless your planning to solo pluma or something theres little sense in saying you "need" the defense. For all the higher end dungeons you have a party to help you.

Ft2 is a hard dungeon yes, but you'll need bm2+aura to do just about anything there. Any lv 170 should have 1100+ defense under that situation, and it all really hits the same past there, even toma with his fb gear in bm1+aura isn't saved from 3ks on tyrant. Your job here is to heal, not to tank. You keep giving the idea with this defense argument a ranged class is supposed to be a tanker, your thinking too much on the lines of a melee and not an FA. If you really think defense is going to save you maybe you should ask Divinehonor how well his AoD helped him be 3 shotted by Saiera, because if AoD doesn't save him, your extra 200 defense from forcium surely will.

Bottom line is that warriors don't have much trouble doing pluma with 500 defense, I think its safe to say with the above that defense is desirable but not a game breaking stat.
    Don't forget 3-4 shot by Orca the Doom haha........but yeah, Defense, although nice to have, isnt going to make a tremendous difference in your game. just stick with whatever buffs you got maxed out and any other stacks you may want and stick to that.......dont worry too much about getting the extra defense......i mean yeah, going martial you're probably gonna screw yourself over for getting Forcium IF you find amp and will and such, but that's a big if.....and even then, extracts are cheap compared to the gear XD haha......plus martial stuff is cheaper than battle, so you might wanna go that way....even though battle's so much $exier looking xD loool
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Don't forget 3-4 shot by Orca the Doom haha........but yeah, Defense, although nice to have, isnt going to make a tremendous difference in your game. just stick with whatever buffs you got maxed out and any other stacks you may want and stick to that.......dont worry too much about getting the extra defense......i mean yeah, going martial you're probably gonna screw yourself over for getting Forcium IF you find amp and will and such, but that's a big if.....and even then, extracts are cheap compared to the gear XD haha......plus martial stuff is cheaper than battle, so you might wanna go that way....even though battle's so much $exier looking xD loool
    Lol, I like how you talk about how 200 defense doesn't really matter then at the same time flame me for giving up 4 defense. XD LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Lol, I like how you talk about how 200 defense doesn't really matter then at the same time flame me for giving up 4 defense. XD LOL
    :> notice how i mentioned MAX buffs in there?
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    :> notice how i mentioned MAX buffs in there?
    My point still applies. =] Defense doesn't matter as much as attack. Lol.

in the upcoming episode they should make a new type of equipment set

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

NecroArmor ftw? ^_^ haha
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    My point still applies. =] Defense doesn't matter as much as attack. Lol.
    u cant really generalize it like that. there is no one stat which is better than another. def can be better than atk and atk can be better than def it all depends on the amount.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast