Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U KNO WhatT GRIND MY GEARS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iGotTheMagic View Post
    Lol I could care less about my character getting stolen, I was going to quit anyways, it's the fact that they did it that grinds my gears lols. But, I guess if you let an animal off of its leash, you never know what it will do...
    awww..dumb hacker noobz....hackin IgotTheMagic.......Now that grinds my gears.......

Titanium
    Wanna know what grinds my gears? A certain guild that randomly hacks member's accounts and transfers their main character from it, then gives it to the person I was trying to help. Troll all you want I can care less .
    LMAO at trying to help......you were trying to help by stealing 7b from him? Cute....owait you were selling your acct for USD so you could mail it to him, instead of just giving him your wiz like you offered multiple times.

Lol I could care less about my character getting stolen, I was going to quit anyways, it's the fact that they did it that grinds my gears lols. But, I guess if you let an animal off of its leash, you never know what it will do...
    No...It's I guess when you trust a 15 year old Jew with your account he will steal your alz and try to run away without paying you back.

Keep trying to look like you were somehow 'wronged' here.....I'd love to keep this up.

5 stars for this thread is appropriate.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quit already then geez, goldfailcon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Titanium
    yeap

You know what grind my gears??? D:
    When your in a party and pick up a +9 Katana and your party member decides to roll the dice and wins it when he doesnt need it.
    And gets the item that you need D:
    Whats he gonna do sell it to the NPC shop for like 30k? After all its an account binding item.
    Wow your cool I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.
    Character Name: Felixxer
    Server: Venus
    Nation: Capella
    Level: 64
    Class: Blader
    Weapon: Blade/Katana

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowOwnage View Post
    You know what grind my gears??? D:
    When your in a party and pick up a +9 Katana and your party member decides to roll the dice and wins it when he doesnt need it.
    +9s drop now?

Banned

Lag & fail drops = wrong amps in slot

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12