Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: MW Tier 1 ( 52-79) ProCyon Force Archer Hacker

Threaded View

MW Tier 1 ( 52-79) ProCyon Force Archer Hacker

Everybody in Capella, knows that there is a hacking Fa in Procyon, every time i see her, i admit it, i run from her, but while she runs to get me, she is attacking me but she doesnt stop and throws an attack, no , she hits while running, without even doing the motion, it's not one attack at a time like a normal combo etc, no every time she attacks me you can see 3-4 800-1,100 of skills on me, she/he hacks and im not the only one to notice it , lot of caps in Tier 1 have faced her, and of course she/he has killed them in Seconds, she/he Hits so fast like if she was using Twin Gunner , but he's just comboing , i know you are busy with i don't know what, but Please, Check out the Tier 1 War , he even Outscores the Bringer by a hella lotta points , and even he says he suspects of him or her w/e it is.

Take a Look Over the war, ill provide a screenshot and a video , for more evidence, till then , o well what can we do , take a beat from the Hacking Procyon FA till you guys decide to do something about this

Keep Your Game Clean

-----------------VIDEO BELOW ------------------------------------------

Last edited by XDestroyerWIX; 03-27-2011 at 05:40 AM.