Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tier 1 ( 52-79) ProCyon Force Archer Hacker

Throughout the day I was killed, did not fight back, and want to be provocative, but nothing ever chicken is just chicken only. Capella know how I hit it, do not interest you, then you're good for GM to give evidence, nothing but fear. T1 and unfortunately boring, war should not go away. Bringer I wish to take such time, I was only two weeks to go war, race wrank first week, two weeks to get Bringer, but less war, for discouraging the hacking scene. You are nothing to talk to me, when you do Bringer, then speak up, I'm ready to make you fight together in war, you accept the title Bringer.

p/s : I'm not fluent in English, sorry if confusing people.
    Last edited by vipseavein; 03-27-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRage View Post
    Every porcyon in T1 knows that Vjurt is a hacker. Speed hack plus range hack!! Just keep using your hacks to get bringer (even though you aren't gonna be bringer again).
    big fat liar lul. prove me wrong

Ill show to u something.

why not report me as a procyon.
    I know, all of u hate me. dont wanna I to be a bringer.
    Im just take bringer for fun, before Im quit this game. but all of u make me bored.
    Im busy, dont join war much in this week and some1 like stronger than me : buttsex, Xtal, dadu....
    but I insist, I'm not a hacker.
    if you doubt, mail me, you'll be seeing my equipment, and taste my dmg, to test something.
    Im not strongest in this war, I can be sure, but im not a hacker.

I dont think Vjrus hacks, ive never seen her do anything that would point towards hacking...

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    are maybe you guys just fail........ever thought of that?
    bc i see no proof yet
    and just to help u out here, its a speed hack...

Whatever you say... nothing will change the fact that you hack in war. (plus your buddy trying to defend you).

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRage View Post
    Whatever you say... nothing will change the fact that you hack in war. (plus your buddy trying to defend you).
    If that buddy remark is directed towards me... i don't even know vjrus... just never seen her hack.

Quote Originally Posted by XDestroyerWIX View Post
    Everybody in Capella, knows that there is a hacking Fa in Procyon, every time i see her, i admit it, i run from her, but while she runs to get me, she is attacking me but she doesnt stop and throws an attack, no , she hits while running, without even doing the motion, it's not one attack at a time like a normal combo etc, no every time she attacks me you can see 3-4 800-1,100 of skills on me, she/he hacks and im not the only one to notice it , lot of caps in Tier 1 have faced her, and of course she/he has killed them in Seconds, she/he Hits so fast like if she was using Twin Gunner , but he's just comboing , i know you are busy with i don't know what, but Please, Check out the Tier 1 War , he even Outscores the Bringer by a hella lotta points , and even he says he suspects of him or her w/e it is.

Take a Look Over the war, ill provide a screenshot and a video , for more evidence, till then , o well what can we do , take a beat from the Hacking Procyon FA till you guys decide to do something about this

Keep Your Game Clean

-----------------VIDEO BELOW ------------------------------------------

Omg >.> SORRY DEAR! BUT WE ARE FA's our DPS OWNS!! Nuff said. Thats not hacking.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    what are u not getting lol
    its m.war and theres pots and what do they do boost up your atk and other stats

and the video really doent prove nothing i didnt see the fa running while atking are anything strange im seeing what shes suppose to do in war and lmao u two couldnt even jump the fa lol

unless anyone has above average gear and +12 or above yor crits shouldnt get boosted with pots +400dmg she was critting 600 and boosted to 1k+? I dont think so.
    stop getting mad bc the fa pwns!
    unless anyone has above average gear and +12 or above your crits shouldnt get boosted with pots +400dmg she was critting 600 and boosted to 1k+? I dont think so.

Osmium
    yea sorry to say but i don't see any hacking there... fa dps is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing fast, i could even do the same on my wiz if i yellow combo.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseButtSex View Post
    I dont think Vjrus hacks, ive never seen her do anything that would point towards hacking...

and just to help u out here, its a speed hack...
    and just to help out here it can also be a pot
    called.....hold on brb

HOLY WATER OF SPEED<<!!
    are u didnt kno they had that?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast