Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tier 1 ( 52-79) ProCyon Force Archer Hacker

MW Tier 1 ( 52-79) ProCyon Force Archer Hacker

Everybody in Capella, knows that there is a hacking Fa in Procyon, every time i see her, i admit it, i run from her, but while she runs to get me, she is attacking me but she doesnt stop and throws an attack, no , she hits while running, without even doing the motion, it's not one attack at a time like a normal combo etc, no every time she attacks me you can see 3-4 800-1,100 of skills on me, she/he hacks and im not the only one to notice it , lot of caps in Tier 1 have faced her, and of course she/he has killed them in Seconds, she/he Hits so fast like if she was using Twin Gunner , but he's just comboing , i know you are busy with i don't know what, but Please, Check out the Tier 1 War , he even Outscores the Bringer by a hella lotta points , and even he says he suspects of him or her w/e it is.

Take a Look Over the war, ill provide a screenshot and a video , for more evidence, till then , o well what can we do , take a beat from the Hacking Procyon FA till you guys decide to do something about this

Keep Your Game Clean

-----------------VIDEO BELOW ------------------------------------------

Last edited by XDestroyerWIX; 03-27-2011 at 05:40 AM.

yea ive noticed this too. i got a nub in t1 and ive seen the same archer hacking. gm's whats up with this? you going to do something about this?

Its not just that FA, T1 proc side is wayy OP. its been over a month that I have seen Capella win more then once a day. Something needs to change and fast. Im not saying that procs cant win at all, but its getting a bit ridiculous. Sword classes cant keep up with WI/FA in the first place...

GM's join and watch t1 war and see for yourself, and then ban whoever is even in question of hacking. End of story

Lol, you joking me? RaidingCrush has been reported, called out, and proven to hack and he's still able to hack away in T1 and be bringer. You'll be lucky if GM's even consider to investigate this issue.

Gm's Blow they dont do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. This I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. Send in a help ticket bro.

waiitttt don't ban everyone being questioned of hack. because im told half or procs think i dmg hack even though i cant outscore most fa's... yeah but that fa hacks

Ok, Bringer of Capella Atm, If you don't stop using hack such as wall hack or range hack, Im going to report you.

So be careful on what you do during war.

Quote Originally Posted by XDestroyerWIX View Post
    Everybody in Capella, knows that there is a hacking Fa in Procyon, every time i see her, i admit it, i run from her, but while she runs to get me, she is attacking me but she doesnt stop and throws an attack, no , she hits while running, without even doing the motion, it's not one attack at a time like a normal combo etc, no every time she attacks me you can see 3-4 800-1,100 of skills on me, she/he hacks and im not the only one to notice it , lot of caps in Tier 1 have faced her, and of course she/he has killed them in Seconds, she/he Hits so fast like if she was using Twin Gunner , but he's just comboing , i know you are busy with i don't know what, but Please, Check out the Tier 1 War , he even Outscores the Bringer by a hella lotta points , and even he says he suspects of him or her w/e it is.

Take a Look Over the war, ill provide a screenshot and a video , for more evidence, till then , o well what can we do , take a beat from the Hacking Procyon FA till you guys decide to do something about this

Keep Your Game Clean
    Haha. Cute. I wanna see video!

when they got banned they pay $$$ for someone and they will unban
    banned -> pay $$ -> unban -> Banned -> pay $$ -> unban...........................
    its cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Haha. Cute. I wanna see video!
    If he posts a video, it'll get this thread locked. Plus he would be providing proof of somebody hacking which never happens in Cabal.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast