Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tier 1 ( 52-79) ProCyon Force Archer Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by LFA View Post
    Its not just that FA, T1 proc side is wayy OP. its been over a month that I have seen Capella win more then once a day. Something needs to change and fast. Im not saying that procs cant win at all, but its getting a bit ridiculous. Sword classes cant keep up with WI/FA in the first place...

GM's join and watch t1 war and see for yourself, and then ban whoever is even in question of hacking. End of story
    Sweet heart. There were times caps had 50% bonus for almost a year. Month ain't that bad. ^^ n you can always move up tier. T1 so boring. T3 n T4 lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MoreBeef View Post
    If he posts a video, it'll get this thread locked. Plus he would be providing proof of somebody hacking which never happens in Cabal.
    Ooooo ic ic. So if this guys been so call haxing, should he already have bringer? N who are we talking about? Arrow person?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Sweet heart. There were times caps had 50% bonus for almost a year. Month ain't that bad. ^^ n you can always move up tier. T1 so boring. T3 n T4 lots of fun.
    Some of us Farm weod for end game weps/helms, excuse me if I want to farm it and be 100% better then the average player...

Banned
    weod items is not end-game. No, you'll never be 100% better then the average player trying to get 7/40 titanium level gear.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRage View Post
    Ok, Bringer of Capella Atm, If you don't stop using hack such as wall hack or range hack, Im going to report you.

So be careful on what you do during war.
    FYI , our bringer dont even play on most wars, that noob is off all week , Vjrus barely plays

He hacks anyways, which annoys me a lot. I admit some of porcys also hack as well ( I have seen one), My point is that he overuse those hacks and it's hard to catch also (range hack).

So if he gets caught by me, I'm going to report him right away. It's not only for caps, it's also for porcyons.

Cabal(Ver206-110325-1524-0000).jpg

Gotchya restic =)

doesnt much look like it cuz i dont have a vid of it but restric just dashed through a closed gate from the inside of the base.

huh.??? I don't get the point of the picture... How is that hacking..??

Take a look at the FAs Weapon. That was from this last war we just finished..
    http://img809.imageshack.us/i/cabalv...325155700.jpg/
    http://img17.imageshack.us/i/cabalve...325155700.jpg/

i know its not the best screeny but i tried lol, i was dead couldn't really change angle or anything.
    Last edited by SurpriseButtSex; 03-25-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseButtSex View Post
    Take a look at the FAs Weapon. That was from this last war we just finished..
    http://img809.imageshack.us/i/cabalv...325155700.jpg/
    http://img17.imageshack.us/i/cabalve...325155700.jpg/

i know its not the best screeny but i tried lol, i was dead couldn't really change angle or anything.
    That's not a graphical error?

I'll see that when an fa with a leg weapon dies in the area and respawns really close to me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast