Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MyWatank scammer

i lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    i lol
    same idk wtf these kids are talking about o.0

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Mywatank friend is using his account to scam ppl dont listen to anything he saying about selling his wa he will say he selling it with a 80/14 tit daik +15 for 400mil and I HOPE GMS IS LISTING TO THIS EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE NO THEY WANT DO A THING FOR SEPT WHEN ASTRAL STOLE THAT VENUS GUY DAIK AND THEY GAVE IT BACK TO HIM AND IM HOPING GMS WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME CAUSE THE GUY TOLD ME TO GIVE HIM THE 250 MIL AND +8 ST AMP BOOTS TO HIM FIRST AND I DID LIKE AND IDIOTAND THE GUY SAID THIS IS NOT EVEN MY ACCOUNT ITS MY FRIEND IM JUST USING IT TO SCAM PPL IT I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥S I GOT NO SCREEN SHOTS CAUSE ITS NOT WORKING BUT ON OG IT WORKED FINE.... GM PLEASE LISTEN TO MY CRY
    Let me ask you. If I told you I can get you a Xbox kinect for $150 but I need the cash first. Are you gonna give me?
    I go take off on you, you gonna call the Xbox company and tell them to do something about it? X.x
    It's almost as if I gave my pw to some random Guy thinking he wont take my stuff.
    You should have thought about it before you gave anything.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Banned
    agree with bebe but the thing is it wasn't even me lol o.0 i just logged on my account and i sure don't have what he said i do o.0

Banned
    you're a wizard harry

ListenToMyCry

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    agree with bebe but the thing is it wasn't even me lol o.0 i just logged on my account and i sure don't have what he said i do o.0
    Oh don't worry. If someone hax'd or used ur account, cabal can track which IP was used to log onto your account at that time. Just don't know if they gonna do anything about it.

I just had my friend get scam too. Well, kinda hard to say when you're in a party and a epic gear drops and only 1 person can hold it. Well, the guy who picked it up, sold it and now not giving his share to my friend. And telling his guildies he don't even have that item. =O
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Oh don't worry. If someone hax'd or used ur account, EST can track which IP was used to log onto your account at that time. Just don't know if they gonna do anything about it.

I just had my friend get scam too. Well, kinda hard to say when you're in a party and a epic gear drops and only 1 person can hold it. Well, the guy who picked it up, sold it and now not giving his share to my friend. And telling his guildies he don't even have that item. =O
    They will only find an excuse to say that it's our fault for not locking the gears when it was getting jacked or something. Don't really matter those who spends money will be in their favor like any MMO out there.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    cabal can track no no i mean backtrace which IP was used to log onto your account at that time. no i mean only if they arent on one of 100,000 proxy servers. just sayin'
    fixed that for you, no need to thank me.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by >.> View Post
    I think this is your scammer:

same guild as that WaIsTank, and similar post is on Merc. section
    yeah exactly gms i hope u see this even this guy see him as a scammer

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast