Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MyWatank scammer

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    its a shame that i agree with u but it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to be broke... gotta run countless dungeons just to get a mil.... i dont like doing that it was cool when i never had 100mil + in my inventory but now i gotta be concervitive in war on sp pots and on investing in the right thing ... GM LOOK INTO THIS MAN ......... GAME MASTER
    If you spent some real money and I mean overall at least 200 dollars, they may or may not do something about it, but if you are totally legit, they could care less.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Banned
    lol i'm playing the worlds smallest violin, really!

"GM'S PLEASE LISTEN TO HIS CRY"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    ahh what ever if it was face to face ill kick your as.s and i did it before but i didnt get scamed ... like recently this year
    omg hahaha

Banned
    well funny thing is one of my friends had my password i don't know how or who or anything but if it wasnt for jimbo i wouldn't even know that someone was on my account scamming etc but when i logged on my account my gear was missing and my DAIK was in npc that's how i got my daik back but everything else lucky i didn't do the quest to be able to break items i send a ticket all they said we cant do anything don't share ur account info with anyone all they do guess ima have to farm for my gear back and yes that's my wizard that someone took a ss and posted i was talking to someone that was telling me about the scam etc iv done alot of xfers and never had a problem iv let ppl do the xfer then pay me back after xfer ask u can ask sfx and many more ppl.. and i cant do nothing about what happen since my gear is missing to -.- the rat even took my saved up alz on my alt account -.-...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    well funny thing is one of my friends had my password i don't know how or who or anything but if it wasnt for jimbo i wouldn't even know that someone was on my account scamming etc but when i logged on my account my gear was missing and my DAIK was in npc that's how i got my daik back but everything else lucky i didn't do the quest to be able to break items i send a ticket all they said we cant do anything don't share ur account info with anyone all they do guess ima have to farm for my gear back and yes that's my wizard that someone took a ss and posted i was talking to someone that was telling me about the scam etc iv done alot of xfers and never had a problem iv let ppl do the xfer then pay me back after xfer ask u can ask sfx and many more ppl.. and i cant do nothing about what happen since my gear is missing to -.- the rat even took my saved up alz on my alt account -.-...
    Nice Excuse i will believe that when you can prove to me that Obama is black k ?

Banned
    oh well up to u if u think its bs then keep thinking cause i don't really care aye its just a game don't need to prove my self to anyone

npc'd items disappear once character logs out of the account if i remember correctly...

regardless they def. wouldnt hav been there hours n days afterwards for sure lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    it only took 40-50 mins i was away for a week i had to download cabal on my laptop cause i was just bored and came on forums and see my name saying scammer so i was like :S

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    a lot of ppl scamming now with the account transfer... they should make some sort of function to add to the transfer to prevent scamming. so funny how some nub cap bl in divinealliance told me about some bs character that was so epic and told me to pay first lmao. or eatmycheese or something in venus lvl 127 saying he had 3.4b and will buy my phery orb if i transfer first x.x
    lol why would you even discuss items more than 10m with a guy named "eatmycheesed" hes a troll

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    but when i logged on my account my gear was missing and my DAIK was in npc that's how i got my daik back

Logout and anything that was in npc is gone. Lie more?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast