Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: High CD

Banned
    Why do u guys hate so dam much.,...lol give the guy a brake..he just wants a good str88 up answer............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    look at how bad my flame just completely sh.its on yours...i base my flames off facts(yeah i saw the pic of your retardedly obese forearm that looked like it was being cut in half by a watch that was probably on the loosest setting) whereas you just throw random things out
    cool story bro,funny thing is I base a lot of my flames off of facts too,let's start........You're a loser with ass acne and a garbage slave labor job that rents instead of owns like an adult should and cares more about his online social status than succeeding in the real world

Where as i'm hangin out in a suite in the excalibur right now drunk,stoned and trippin balls on some of oregon's finest shrooms watching 2 strippers 69 on the living room table.......maybe you should go solo more plumas for fch's

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Bro, post an ft1 faster than 45mins or you can't come @ him.
    IKR!!!...I mean after almost 3 years of playing cabal all I have to show for it is a piss poor geared FS right?.......my 12x blader on venus could roll my FS

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Where as i'm hangin out in a suite in the excalibur right now drunk,stoned and trippin balls on some of oregon's finest shrooms watching 2 strippers 69 on the living room table
    ss or it didn't happen :P

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    cool story bro,funny thing is I base a lot of my flames off of facts too,let's start........You're a loser with ass acne and a garbage slave labor job that rents instead of owns like an adult should and cares more about his online social status than succeeding in the real world

Where as i'm hangin out in a suite in the excalibur right now drunk,stoned and trippin balls on some of oregon's finest shrooms watching 2 strippers 69 on the living room table.......maybe you should go solo more plumas for fch's

IKR!!!...I mean after almost 3 years of playing cabal all I have to show for it is a piss poor geared FS right?.......my 12x blader on venus could roll my FS
    You're drunk, stoned, on shrooms, hanging out in some suite, there's two strippers 69'ing on your table and you're on the CABAL forums.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

thats really up to you... not everyone have the same effect... some people think 50 rate work well.. some dont... so its really up to what you prefer... not what we think...

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    You're fuc.king retarded.
    kinda new to FB
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Everyones a flucking detard yo, including me mang, whats new?
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

another pro thread, go go go xD

Hey guys, FBs stack attack rate right?

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Hey look guys I'm FrostWave a lv16X FB and I'm still asking retarded questions about fb, I obviously su.ck at this game or buy alz.
    yeah man, i wish i could buy alz or i would do it.... and my brother quit so i took his account...was playing WI b4...and the FB is 17x
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast