Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [MAJOR] Problem Occuring With Many on Account Transfer [GM's MUST READ]

Exclamation [MAJOR] Problem Occuring With Many on Account Transfer [GM's MUST READ]

I'm Posting this Topic Hoping that an ESTSoft GM will actually take time off to read it unlike many of the other topics involving this particular problem.

Problem: After Signing up SEVERAL different times on Different Computers as well, When I or others go to transfer their OGP Character over to the ESTSoft server it says: "current id already transferred" when in fact, it hasn't been. Most of these people are the only ones with access to this account so it can't be a hacker.

Tried Solutions:
    • Signing-Up and Transferring On a different computer (Same Result)
    • Making a Ticket at the Help Desk (Seems that no matter how long the ticket is there, 99% of the tickets with this problem haven't even been touched by ESTSoft.)
    • Waiting Patiently for answers (ESTSoft hasn't released any information on even their progress on acknowledgment of this error.)
    • Starting a New Account with a New Character (Some of us, including me, actually bought Astros from OGP and have lot's of money spent on our characters. Some of us have high-leveled characters which we might not want to lose or take time getting back.)

So Basically, Me and the rest of the community with this problem want answers. How long will it take to fix this problem? Do you guys mind answering the Help Desk? I know you get a lot of tickets but with dedication and maybe hiring more staff you guys can handle them. OGP had good control over these things and I think ESTSoft can have the same if they actually care about the community. We want our characters back and we don't want to wait months for answers. This is not a rant, this is just a message that hopefully a GM can take a minute out of their "busy" day to check.

they are likely working on it and won't answer until they figure it out.. then again maybe not.. o well bump!
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

I really want my account back, But mainly i want to know the progress. I mean if they're working on it at least tell us with a simple "We are working on it." and maybe add a few more words like: "it should be fixed soon." or "We're trying our hardest but don't know when it'll be fixed."

Same Problem :/ its frustrating

Bump!

Well it seems my problem is completely different. This thread is still for that problem but From what I got from GM Daisy is that somebody: "'gsvniuvc" activated my OGP Character account. Surprisingly, Nobody else EVER knew my password. My Password was a personal Student ID which NOBODY else could have knew. Right when CABAL goes to ESTSoft my account gets stolen? That's pretty weird because I had astros from OGP on it so the hacker would've took it on OGP for a better benefit but he didn't.

idk bout you, but they actually responded to my ticket i sent, it took them a few weeks, tho. because they are really busy.
    I, Young Veto, Voice Of The Young People; Mouth Piece For Hustlers, I'm Back Muthaf***ers
    Xbox Live: LuXslaughteR7 Cabal: BlacK LuX/ LUSTLUX <--(Cannot Retrieve FML)

They Responded to my previous ticket after 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. They answered but left me no voice to reply to their answers if i had questions. I Sent in another ticket about my stolen account now.

aend a ticket t always works
    I, Young Veto, Voice Of The Young People; Mouth Piece For Hustlers, I'm Back Muthaf***ers
    Xbox Live: LuXslaughteR7 Cabal: BlacK LuX/ LUSTLUX <--(Cannot Retrieve FML)

bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast