Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [MAJOR] Problem Occuring With Many on Account Transfer [GM's MUST READ]

Sending a ticket does NOT always work. I sent in a ticket with an attached screenshot proving that the account was mine over two months ago. I haven't gotten a reply yet. Something tells me I've lost my account. It's bittersweet. Bitter because I lost everything, sweet because know ESTSoft won't be getting a damn dime from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbaby View Post
    Sending a ticket does NOT always work. I sent in a ticket with an attached screenshot proving that the account was mine over two months ago. I haven't gotten a reply yet. Something tells me I've lost my account. It's bittersweet. Bitter because I lost everything, sweet because know ESTSoft won't be getting a damn dime from me.
    +1 lolol

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Killermitul View Post
    Well it seems my problem is completely different. This thread is still for that problem but From what I got from GM Daisy is that somebody: "'gsvniuvc" activated my OGP Character account. Surprisingly, Nobody else EVER knew my password. My Password was a personal Student ID which NOBODY else could have knew. Right when CABAL goes to ESTSoft my account gets stolen? That's pretty weird because I had astros from OGP on it so the hacker would've took it on OGP for a better benefit but he didn't.
    it doesnt matter if you don't know it or you do cause 1) it's still possible your account was keylogged back then and used to activate your OGP account; or 2) its HIGHLY possible that someone just flatout hacked straight into the actual server hard drive and pulled the information (this is probably my best guess, in which case your old character is probably a bot somewhere) and activated MULTIPLE OGP accounts (hence the very generic and random EST account that activated yours, they probably have other EST accounts with other OGP characters)
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

I quit in '09 after a problem with OGP occurred. I still had my characters and everything was fine. I logged in monthly to change my password and some of my data to keep it out of the hands of hackers. This month I decided I would like to go back to CABAL and decided to activate my account with ESTsoft. But upon logging in nothing was in my account. No characters and not even my left over cash shop cash. I have a previous thread up, but no one has even been of help on it. Has anyone else had THIS type of issue? It didn't say that it failed to attach my OGP data, merely nothing is there. I am highly confused and am not sure what to do and do not want to wait the 1-2 MONTHS for ESTsoft to reply.

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    I don't know why the Help Desk seems to have been so unresponsive to the people here. I sent in a polite ticket with the names and levels of my characters, as well as some screen shots, and offered, if needed, to produce credit card receipts from when I bought astros. They responded within three days and said that, after a search, they had located my characters, and were willing to transfer them to my account with default items, and would notify me when done.

I also agree with Fishy's theory that they hacked into the server. My password was an EXTREMELY strong one, and there are so many people with these issues that it just about rules out anything else.

Unfortunately I have nothing that may help Rogue. I heard about people who had that happen to them, but I don't know what exactly caused it. Sorry man.

~Sicon112
    Last edited by Sicon112; 08-19-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Yallz ain't just that important mangz, they haven't responded to mai tickets in..... uh.... hmm... Oh wait, never bothered to send in ticket when I transferred successfully with confirmation and all but still said I needed to confirm again? kekeke

yeah my old guy shadowofdarkness is like lost in the depths of OGplanet... And I kinda need his money..
    Every town has an ELM STREET but not a Freddy Krueger
    Don't get caught
    In the JUNGLE's or a Park called LUEDERS
    On Rosecrans pass Oleander at the light
    TREE TOP is to the left, FRUIT TOWN is on the right
    1-5-1's and WESTSIDE PIRUS slay past dark...
    -Nini x <BloOdy MaRy [B.i.P]

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    I have had further correspondence with the help desk, and they have informed me that, after a further investigation, they are sure that the account belongs to me, and have stated that they will transfer my characters back to me with all the items that they currently posses. Unfortunately, they have also informed me that the actual MEANS to do so is yet to be created. They have said, however, that they are currently working on it, and will send an e-mail when it is complete.

Seeing as we all will probably have less money than we did before, why don't we all just create another account to pass the time? I already made mine, and so far I have gotten myself two mil, mostly because some clueless guy DROPPED a rare crafting material in the middle of BI. See you out there!

~Sicon112 (Temporarily known as Sicon123)

MY GOD STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING COMPLAINNING you think your problem is bad? i cant even get the game to RUN and ive been trying to figure whats going on for the past 3 months! and ive tried everything im not a noob to this configuration at all but yet still so please keep your complaining to a minimum

ESTSOFT NEEDS TO GET THEIR I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ PRIORITIZED AND TO STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING AROUND ITS PISSING ME OFF.

MY GOD STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥INGING COMPLAINNING you think your problem is bad? i cant even get the game to RUN and ive been trying to figure whats going on for the past 3 months! and ive tried everything im not a noob to this configuration at all but yet still so please keep your complaining to a minimum

ESTSOFT NEEDS TO GET THEIR I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ IPRIORITIZED AND TO STOP I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ING AROUND ITS PISSING ME OFF.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast