Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [MAJOR] Problem Occuring With Many on Account Transfer [GM's MUST READ]

ok this i love I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ is annoying.

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    You know, there is no need to be an idiot about this. Maybe if you stopped screaming obscenities that are humorously replaced with 'I love you's and started a polite conversation with the support team then you might get some help. It would also be advisable to not tick off the other players who may have had your same problem by calling them whiners, and instead create a thread that outlines your problem and ask for help the way normal people do. Or, even better, you might actually go LOOKING for threads that are at least slightly RELATED TO YOUR TOPIC instead of randomly spamming threads that have NO RELATION WHATSOEVER TO YOUR PROBLEMS. Now I ask you, what exactly is this supposed to accomplish? (Other than getting me to make you look like even more of an idiot than you just made everyone think you are.)

~Sicon112
    Last edited by Sicon112; 08-19-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicon112 View Post
    You know, there is no need to be an idiot about this. Maybe if you stopped screaming obscenities that are humorously replaced with 'I love you's and started a polite conversation with the support team then you might get some help. It would also be advisable to not tick off the other players who may have had your same problem by calling them whiners, and instead create a thread that outlines your problem and ask for help the way normal people do. Or, even better, you might actually go LOOKING for threads that are at least slightly RELATED TO YOUR TOPIC instead of randomly spamming threads that have NO RELATION WHATSOEVER TO YOUR PROBLEMS. Now I ask you, what exactly is this supposed to accomplish? (Other than getting me to make you look like even more of an idiot than you just made everyone think you are.)

~Sicon112

to be honest sorry. and no need to go on your little rant either. the only reason im saying this is cause of his title GMS NEED TO READ THIS OMGOMGOMGOMG when i have posted polite reasonable threads on my problem but the gms never helped and i had no replies for 3 months so im just a bit frustrated seeing other people getting helped out and im still here not even able to get the game passed the launcher. sorry if i sounded like a little BI*** just frustrated thats all

Titanium
    Perfectly alright then. I, for one, was slightly annoyed for a while when I couldn't get my account transferred. If you really want a GM to talk to you, you should send a ticket. I really don't understand why all these people are claiming that the Help Desk never answers them. I got the error on Monday, and now they have already promised to message me as soon as they finish the program to fix it.

Also, I read the thread you where were talking about your error. I seem to remember something similar happening to me once, and I know it took me months to fix. I'm just trying to recall what I did. If I remember I will let you know.

EDIT: I just recalled what was going wrong with CABAL, and it was due to a program installed on our router that allowed the computer with the router to control internet access for all the other computers. If I didn't give the router the proper login data before starting up CABAL, the updater files would get corrupted and I would have to reinstall it. Sorry, I doubt that that is the problem that you are having.

~Sicon112
    Last edited by Sicon112; 08-19-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Perfectly alright then. I, for one, was slightly annoyed for a while when I couldn't get my account transferred. If you really want a GM to talk to you, you should send a ticket. I really don't understand why all these people are claiming that the Help Desk never answers them. I got the error on Monday, and now they have already promised to message me as soon as they finish the program to fix it.

Also, I read the thread you where were talking about your error. I seem to remember something similar happening to me once, and I know it took me months to fix. I'm just trying to recall what I did. If I remember I will let you know.

EDIT: I just recalled what was going wrong with CABAL, and it was due to a program installed on our router that allowed the computer with the router to control internet access for all the other computers. If I didn't give the router the proper login data before starting up CABAL, the updater files would get corrupted and I would have to reinstall it. Sorry, I doubt that that is the problem that you are having.

~Sicon112
    yeah its really troubling ive re-installed it around maybe 7 or 8 times already and its tough to not be able to get on and ive spent quite a few dollars on this game and not being able to get help makes me want to sue no joke. lol but what would that login data be? like would i have to manually have to put stuff in within the files that i have?

Titanium
    No, the way the program worked is this:

If you wanted access to the internet, you needed to have an account created. Once you had the account, you could use your browser to enter the user name and password into a login screen page, and then the router would allow your computer to connect to the internet.

You say you have reinstalled it, but have you re-downloaded it? The error message that it gives you is the same or similar to the one I got, so it could be that your updater files ARE corrupted, just not in the same way that mine were. (We should probably continue this discussion on a different thread. We are going off topic.)

~Sicon112

No, the way the program worked is this:

If you wanted access to the internet, you needed to have an account created. Once you had the account, you could use your browser to enter the user name and password into a login screen page, and then the router would allow your computer to connect to the internet.

You say you have reinstalled it, but have you re-downloaded it? The error message that it gives you is the same or similar to the one I got, so it could be that your updater files ARE corrupted, just not in the same way that mine were. (We should probably continue this discussion on a different thread. We are going off topic.)

~Sicon112
    sent you a message

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123