Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weapon choices?

Banned
    +9 or 8 lapis crystal or topaz crafted and red osm blade +7 with 40 CD or forcium 20CD

what will be in the crystals? 40%? and i didn't know bout that soft cap.. hmmmm...
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Banned
    LOLLL use 40% lapis itain't soft i crit everytime

From what I was told 20 dmg forcium +7 is better than +7 red osm/topaz. The crits are slightly weaker, but the non-crits make up for it. I haven't tested it myself though.

Banned
    well il never be able 2 knwo either
    closest thing i got 2 forcy 2 slot is my
    +12 topaz orb 20 cd
    o.O translates to like +5 2 slot forcy if im right o.o

Banned
    of course cuz forcium has more attack just a few more and well just bout 20 CD less than 40% redosm its just a few CD dosen't matter the hard hit base attack makes up for the lost 20 CD

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    From what I was told 20 dmg forcium +7 is better than +7 red osm/topaz. The crits are slightly weaker, but the non-crits make up for it. I haven't tested it myself though.
    Depends on how you play the game, BM1 or BM2. In my personal tests of these 2 weapon types, they actually do nearly the same damage. (Example: Forcium hits 500 crit, 200 non-crit and RedOsm/Topaz hits 600 crit, 100 non-crit) IMO, topaz/red osm 40% CD is better than forcium 20% CD. It is because of FBs high crit rate, FBs can take advantage of the higher damage ceiling producing higher DPS, and with FB BM2, you should be critting a lot more (+hardluck) then 50% of the time. With BM1 most FBs have low crit rate and won't crit as often, so the forcium has more of an advantage there, and also Forcium gives a ton more magic which further boosts your BM1.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Depends on how you play the game, BM1 or BM2. In my personal tests of these 2 weapon types, they actually do nearly the same damage. (Example: Forcium hits 500 crit, 200 non-crit and RedOsm/Topaz hits 600 crit, 100 non-crit) IMO, topaz/red osm 40% CD is better than forcium 20% CD. It is because of FBs high crit rate, FBs can take advantage of the higher damage ceiling producing higher DPS, and with FB BM2, you should be critting a lot more (+hardluck) then 50% of the time. With BM1 most FBs have low crit rate and won't crit as often, so the forcium has more of an advantage there, and also Forcium gives a ton more magic which further boosts your BM1.
    Personally I think forcium katana and 40% lapis/topaz is the most balanced between the two. On orbs the differences between attack are not that high so you can still gain the high critical damage without destroying your base. The osmium blade to me just seems to give up too much base for higher defense targets in PvE and bm1 would seem to be too hurt by low magic if osmium and lapis are used together. The things you want to hurt usually aren't the 800 defense mobs but the 1000-1800 defense bosses which low non-critical damage can actually make the non-criticals and criticals of a lower critical damage build higher. Dungeon bosses can have quite a bit of defense in some of them [often overlooked], especially if your looking to fight tyrant which last I tested had about 1660 defense and 1770 for leth tyrant.

forcy kat + lapis 40

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    really true but if the FB is not 170, i would rather use the forcium 20% dmg over the lvl99 40%dmg weapons

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast