realistically who would have a 20 dmg forcy wep = /
    People that go to FT2.

Lol not that many xD

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    People that go to FT2.
    not only FT2... but solo bosses too

yea but those people are all the pros o.o

Quote Originally Posted by LiveDirT View Post
    really true but if the FB is not 170, i would rather use the forcium 20% dmg over the lvl99 40%dmg weapons
    Why would you not want to be 170? It's your choice if you like Forcium 20CD, it is truly a great weapon. The difference is small, this is just my personal opinion and what I have tested already.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Why would you not want to be 170? It's your choice if you like Forcium 20CD, it is truly a great weapon. The difference is small, this is just my personal opinion and what I have tested already.
    so Rockstar i really wanna know what type of blade you're using or which is better when using BM2 and in pvp

Banned
    his weps must be redosm duhh

i would go with my+9 forcium amp blade 7% s amp with a lapis xtal +8 or 7 with 36 crit dmg i have one like this i bought it in AH for 1.1bil can i extend it??? i think i can it goes up to 3 slots or more so i can right?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

If you extend a 36 dmg crystal, the first 2 slots would give you 24 crit dmg. The total crit damage you can have in slots is capped at 25%, so if you put crit dmg in the last slot you will only gain 1% more. You'll be better off trying to random rate the last slot or put attack in it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast