Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Upgrading RedOsmium Blade to +15 42% CD

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    I eat beans;
    cool

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

Nah not really lol. Or guild tags, I move my mouse over everything anyways, habit. I move my mouse over items just to see them spin too, I have no idea why xD
    My name is Esko.

I eat beans;
    Quote Originally Posted by deamonreaper View Post
    cool, I'm fat
    cool;
    Many people in our planet die by not having a meal of beans. Many people in our planet die by being stupid like you. Go do your excersices fat kid.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Thumbs up

Many people in our planet die by not having a meal of beans. Many people in our planet die by being stupid like you. Go do your excersices fat kid.
    im not fat, im a 6"7 street fighter and i go to the gym every day with my girlfriend. dont you know how the internet works.

fat elviento1.jpg

beans.jpg

Anyone who told you to be yourself, couldn't have given you worse advice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    wait!!! so how is that he continue to upgrade his blade w/o losing any ech? beside the 4 ech he uses b4 he +12 it....
    n dont say the ech is from another inventory when u clearly use it from the 2nd slot inventory...
    apparently you dont know how it works the auto registration,

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    wait!!! so how is that he continue to upgrade his blade w/o losing any ech? beside the 4 ech he uses b4 he +12 it....
    n dont say the ech is from another inventory when u clearly use it from the 2nd slot inventory...
    Why don't you actually upgrade sometime? Obviously he had some from 1st page of inventory to auto register.

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

Banned
    and start throwing all your myths and rituals --- switch channel/server after each upgrade, plus low tiers first and when u fail in succession go for the big ones, roll the dice before each upgrade, upgrade in PF, etc etc --- out the window lol

...'cuz a new one is brewing lol --- use fraps when u upgrade and do it only in...uhm, no wonder i was once going to uhm, a dungeon, to get my daily dose of uch and i saw a number of people, not quite bots, milling around u know whom and what. Quick, before est changes the hot spot, lol!!!

Titanium
    I save MILLIONS of cores just to Degrade my stoof I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

This thread made it look too easy...false advertising for EST Soft!

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Shadow Titanium
    LOL!!!! epic video! how u so sure u gonna make it to 15 LOL, and u have camcorders ready-_- wow did u just won a lottery?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast