Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Over Powered in NW?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Nice grammar, and no doesn't ring a bell are you illiterate gots spelling the name wrong?

FB number 1 class getting stuck.
    Bm1/aura is 90secs(not counting extending) and cd is every 5mins, just root that fker and be on your way.
    kinda contradictory huh? after all that talk about FB this and that your solution is use another FB to root them.

and i think they all mean Rasecx even i dont remember how to spell his name

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    kinda contradictory huh? After all that talk about fb this and that your solution is use another fb to root them.

And i think they all mean rasecx even i dont remember how to spell his name
    +1 wb!
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

I love it in T4 when i get rooted debuffed and still destroy the silly FB that thought they could take me 1v1. Then I just have to stand there waiting...makes me feel kinda like an FS that goes AOD and everyone just runs by them. Dum dee dooo.

Note: Yeah its fun beating up on t4 scrubs...if i ever decide to hit 170 things will get more interesting.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    So is cabal gonna do anything about this ridiculous combination of def+hp+root+fast skills? Only a few players can come out of this alive against top FBs. This is why it doesn't make any sense: I had leg+bm1+aura with m.amp pots and m.attack pots; I was all out and normally even spur would run from me in these situations, yet I get killed and my opponent has 85% health. Now think of this situation carefully, 85% health and I was all out. That shouldn't happen. We are the same lvl too sadly.
    lol fast skills lol,. You ever actually looked at the combo cast times of most classes? BL has more skills that are faster than FB. Yes FB are usually pretty fast, but in combo they're average not that much different than most other classes other than FS+WA.

<3 BM1, if you knockdown/stun the FB b4 he combo's it helps you beat his tank-mode. Also one thing ppl fail to really comprehend is that NW is supposed to be a teamwork thing, so you shouldn't be going 1v1 vs FB in bm1 anyways. You have to react fast vs other ppl's skill they're using. Say you're a WI, and you're with a WA or something, the FB will probably try to root one of yall so the other person should start combo while he's using the root, so as soon as he recovers from the 1.5 secs of casting root he's already getting stunned/ knockdown /down. It's all fast paced, which is where a good computer+connection goes a long way. Knowing all the classes to a degree helps with fast decisions. It's where the differnce btwn luck and skill plays part (which I am lacking in the skill department still haha)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    lol fast skills lol,. You ever actually looked at the combo cast times of most classes? BL has more skills that are faster than FB. Yes FB are usually pretty fast, but in combo they're average not that much different than most other classes other than FS+WA.

<3 BM1, if you knockdown/stun the FB b4 he combo's it helps you beat his tank-mode. Also one thing ppl fail to really comprehend is that NW is supposed to be a teamwork thing, so you shouldn't be going 1v1 vs FB in bm1 anyways. You have to react fast vs other ppl's skill they're using. Say you're a WI, and you're with a WA or something, the FB will probably try to root one of yall so the other person should start combo while he's using the root, so as soon as he recovers from the 1.5 secs of casting root he's already getting stunned/ knockdown /down. It's all fast paced, which is where a good computer+connection goes a long way. Knowing all the classes to a degree helps with fast decisions. It's where the differnce btwn luck and skill plays part (which I am lacking in the skill department still haha)
    Doesn't matter how fast your reaction time is against an FB, you still get rooted no matter what. Root only takes 1.5 secs to cast, meaning the FB's combo bar is already up before most stun/knockdown skills are done being cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post

There is no luck in a fb, fb is more like an assassin finish ur enemy quick or your hopeless.
    Contributed time for luck.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Fb's can easily be run over by a group of anything in Nation war.
    Another anti FB? Wa in Bm2 with instant immunity. Yeah sure you can MF them, but if they have the slightest amount of MP left over, they're easily mf proof in BM2 (like BamBam). Even if they arent MF proof, they can just run, come back and wtf own you with a scythe.
    More people have been investing in MP items such as runes and accessories, so yeah, that makes MF pretty useless. Root isn't all that useful on a class that can out DPS an FB (again, range classes).
    So uh playing an FB in nation war, no I don't feel OP. Aura/BM1 is powerful, but it's not exactly "walking AOD." I can't run into a huge group of caps and tank them all like an FS can. Fb's have their strengths but even in aura/BM1 Fb's can be beat.
    'ello, my lovely porkyon ^.^
    don't feel too bad if i evade and survive your roots~

Quote Originally Posted by bammbamm View Post
    Im actually not mf proof, I had to switch to a vamp eppy i was borrowing every time i got mfed =D
    i use a vamp eppy too when i get or am about to be mf-ed!! XD

Knight of Protection
    Mana Freeze Proof (even after Field of Enervation) with 1597 MP
    Venus

brb loling at who you think is good and raseck doesn't ring a bell.
    raseck quited along time ago and i told u he in my buddy list look at his page and posts and hmmm ill pm u when jalrah get on ill have u bring any body in t4 to pvp and we will see who will be loling

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    .................................................. ..............................lol............im out b4 this kid says anything about his pro fbs
    lol to u can pvp jalrah or freestyle if u want and rasack quited

Shadow Titanium
    You're fking illiterate I fking swear. It's Rasecx. Anyone in t4? Bro, I raped jalrah on my fb end of story, 12345 combo pvp was crit luck but freestyle was easy.
    woah jalrah was good in war? wtf O.O

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast