Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Over Powered in NW?

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    brb loling at who you think is good and raseck doesn't ring a bell.
    His a old player. Go t5 and you will see all the old players.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    reborn was good and raseck was super strong .. go to my freind list and click on his name and go to his posts he was epic and lol t3 tough to and i pvp t4 ppl Iamalive lol and jalrah hmm i want u to see him for your self but he on vacation he epic
    .................................................. ..............................lol............im out b4 this kid says anything about his pro fbs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Fb's can easily be run over by a group of anything in Nation war.
    The biggest anti FB is a wizard in aura/Bm2, or leg/aura/bm1, or an FA with the same combo. With an FA's long range, using darkness is nearly useless on them. Yeah sure there's root, fade, darkness, but a lot of times by the time you're done debuffing the range character, they have you at half your life. Nation war lag and tight map space makes it so that lances hit me while I'm rooting, fading, and debuffing with darkness.
    Another anti FB? Wa in Bm2 with instant immunity. Yeah sure you can MF them, but if they have the slightest amount of MP left over, they're easily mf proof in BM2 (like BamBam). Even if they arent MF proof, they can just run, come back and wtf own you with a scythe.
    More people have been investing in MP items such as runes and accessories, so yeah, that makes MF pretty useless. Root isn't all that useful on a class that can out DPS an FB (again, range classes).
    So uh playing an FB in nation war, no I don't feel OP. Aura/BM1 is powerful, but it's not exactly "walking AOD." I can't run into a huge group of caps and tank them all like an FS can. Fb's have their strengths but even in aura/BM1 Fb's can be beat.
    well ur obv not a very good fb if u cant tank a mob of people in aura/leg/bm1 with pots...of course they can be beat, but theyre the most annoying class to play against in war and pk, especially since their bm1 is the most op out of all classes, and they can render you helpless via debuffs. what exactly can an fs do? aod? ok, so stand right out of his range...simple...

Give me AOD! =D
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!

Not overpowered for me, but they are the cause of my deaths most of time.
    FA: Attacks fb
    FB: Notices fa and execrates
    FA: Unroots
    FB: Uses Field of execration

= GAME OVER FA! Thats the toughest situation I could ever get in war.
    Same applies outside of nw, even in ch 20 a smart fb will utilize those unmove debuffs along with the lvl, crit dmge/rate and range down debuffs.

So what more going against a bm1 fb with all these debuffs on you? -.-
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

weeeee another retarded post about a class being overpowered heres an idea stop crying about it and learn to play your class better and really why are you trying to kill solo dont you know you should always attack in a group.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Not overpowered for me, but they are the cause of my deaths most of time.
    FA: Attacks fb
    FB: Notices fa and execrates
    FA: Unroots
    FB: Uses Field of execration

= GAME OVER FA! Thats the toughest situation I could ever get in war.
    Same applies outside of nw, even in ch 20 a smart fb will utilize those unmove debuffs along with the lvl, crit dmge/rate and range down debuffs.

So what more going against a bm1 fb with all these debuffs on you? -.-
    It's still a waste of a field root on a single person, also your single root. I'm more concerned about a fb using debuff/dash in combo...
    <---
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

inb4fbgetsstuck
    lolololol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that always happens to me in like a corner -.-
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Nice grammar, and no doesn't ring a bell are you illiterate gots spelling the name wrong?

FB number 1 class getting stuck.
    Bm1/aura is 90secs(not counting extending) and cd is every 5mins, just root that fker and be on your way.
    My grammar? =O. "are you illiterate gots" !?!?! You is one person. ^^
    I didn't spell the name. =) Do you need a hug babe?
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!

Do some research before you flame me. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/you Maybe you're just naturally retarded.
    Oh god, a hug from someone like you. I'd rather be g.ay.

tl;dr: You're an idiot.
    Where's the flame? =D I wanna see. Lets go watch together. ^_^

If I remember right, tl;dr means=too long, didn't read?
    OH MY GOD! SO IF THAT'S TRUE, YOU DIDN'T READ MY POST BUT YOU JUST KNEW BY HEART!
    Aww. We should go on a date. =) I think we were meant to be!!!!
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast