Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Over Powered in NW?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    lol i wonder if this people know about the relation of cannons(magic) and bm1... I'm a FB and yea bm1 with aura is overpowered, you could have a shtty gear but with 100% cdi atleast and cannons, FB can be annoying.
    Everyone knows, it's common knowledge, not some secret.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    b*ch dunno about my field of enervation

root>darkness>fade out of range>darkness>field of enervation>mana freeze>hard luck
    B*ch dunno about FA range

>oot(Take two lances) >darkness (Take two lances) > fade out of range (FA heals, your debuffs are losing time while you pot up) >darkness(take two lances)>Field of ener- (dead)

Fb's can easily be run over by a group of anything in Nation war.
    The biggest anti FB is a wizard in aura/Bm2, or leg/aura/bm1, or an FA with the same combo. With an FA's long range, using darkness is nearly useless on them. Yeah sure there's root, fade, darkness, but a lot of times by the time you're done debuffing the range character, they have you at half your life. Nation war lag and tight map space makes it so that lances hit me while I'm rooting, fading, and debuffing with darkness.
    Another anti FB? Wa in Bm2 with instant immunity. Yeah sure you can MF them, but if they have the slightest amount of MP left over, they're easily mf proof in BM2 (like BamBam). Even if they arent MF proof, they can just run, come back and wtf own you with a scythe.
    More people have been investing in MP items such as runes and accessories, so yeah, that makes MF pretty useless. Root isn't all that useful on a class that can out DPS an FB (again, range classes).
    So uh playing an FB in nation war, no I don't feel OP. Aura/BM1 is powerful, but it's not exactly "walking AOD." I can't run into a huge group of caps and tank them all like an FS can. Fb's have their strengths but even in aura/BM1 Fb's can be beat.
    The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    why would the FA heal when by the time youve hit the fb 4 times the fb hasnt dealt any damage whatsoever. aos or unroot and kill that bitch
    Because it's miavii

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Yeah sure you can MF them, but if they have the slightest amount of MP left over, they're easily mf proof in BM2 (like BamBam). Even if they arent MF proof, they can just run, come back and wtf own you with a scythe.

Im actually not mf proof, I had to switch to a vamp eppy i was borrowing every time i got mfed =D

Banned
    i wouldnt care about their bm2 if the nubs didnt mass root and just sit there and farm for like 13 seconds...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bammbamm View Post
    Im actually not mf proof, I had to switch to a vamp eppy i was borrowing every time i got mfed =D
    Time it takes you to switch to vamp = time it takes to cast MF

Your combo should be starting sooner than theirs, too.

Banned
    xi: hey i see a fb
    fb: whoa its xi better root
    -fb roots xi-
    xi: dam fb always roots me
    fb: hmm
    -fb goes aura bm1-
    xi: come onnn only 5 more sec of root left
    -fb field roots, darkness, foe, hl-
    xi: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
    -fb starts combo and proceeds to pwning xi-
    fb: ahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah xi so weak with bringer and panda and si still die to me kakakakakakakakakakak kakakakakakakakakaka
    -fb uses taunt emoticon-
    xi: fb bm1 op br0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    fb: ahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah xi so weak kakakakakakakakakakak kakakakakakakakakaka
    That must be the part where you showed her your penis.

Titanium
    I play fb just to root you in war i dont care if i die i know someone went I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥IN FBS tyvm but i still go to war on my wa if I want some points since im a broke back bich who cant afford to be awesomesauce fb like iunno who is one but yeah mannnnnnnnn

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast