Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bm2 Skills

Shadow Titanium

Bm2 Skills

What are the best skills to use(dps wise) on single targets and on multiple targets(if there is a difference.)
    Pwease and Thank you.

Shadow Titanium
    Erm k so like lances or cannons, and should a wiz have acid trap or slow skills like artic field in bm2?

RedOsmium
    Every skill casts at the same speed in bm2, just use your hardest hitters.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    Alright, thx

I dont know if my skills are right too or is there a particular sequence that might make it faster or even possible to two bar like a penna using a lower level WI. I dont really know but I got my wiz to 140 just recently, so i was able to enter PF and then yesterday morning I went at a boss hunt spree with some friends when I discovered that my wi can actually solo a penna >.<. I did not expect it can do it, with its fail phery crystal +5 40% dmge but it did O.O and it just amazes me how this class can do these stuff at early levels (coz ive seen videos of 140's soloing penna and even rota's) anyway here is how I do my skill setting for pve boss hunt
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Lol. Beslosion, go read some guides on wiz bm2 skills. There are 3 diff setups most ppl use. Its up to you which one you like best. And also matters on what lvl you want them to be. Some wont work well with others because of the cd time. Its not what you use. Its more of how you use on which pvp or pve you use it on.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I dont know if my skills are right too or is there a particular sequence that might make it faster or even possible to two bar like a penna using a lower level WI. I dont really know but I got my wiz to 140 just recently, so i was able to enter PF and then yesterday morning I went at a boss hunt spree with some friends when I discovered that my wi can actually solo a penna >.<. I did not expect it can do it, with its fail phery crystal +5 40% dmge but it did O.O and it just amazes me how this class can do these stuff at early levels (coz ive seen videos of 140's soloing penna and even rota's) anyway here is how I do my skill setting for pve boss hunt
    Here's a tip for your WI:
    You should have MP in your quick slot or either obtain at least 1% MP steal in you pet or rune or use force absorb ring to vamp back the MP because every time your MP drain out, you can only cast 1 skill instead of 2 skills. So, you lose quite a bit of damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Here's a tip for your WI:
    You should have MP in your quick slot or either obtain at least 1% MP steal in you pet or rune or use force absorb ring to vamp back the MP because every time your MP drain out, you can only cast 1 skill instead of 2 skills. So, you lose quite a bit of damage output.
    Hmmm makes sense. But im not sure if im willing to sacrifice one more crit ring/slot (since its the only option right now that I can grasp on) for the force absorb ring, wont the damage get affected. Im gunna try that mp on skill slot though. My rate is 38% too, that I have to work on >.<.

@Mat

I think its not a dumb idea to be going at the forums and asking for suggestions or tips from more experienced people, I think its a process of acquiring information for some trial and error testing ingame, which Im about to do thanks to the advice of your above poster.. You need to stop expecting that I know everything in this game >.< I cant really devote too much of my time getting to learn more about wi class these days, especially when Im dealing with finals stuff like Rate Law Exponents and its effing difference with the Stoichiometric coefficients - Chemistry crap. So yeah dont compare others to yourself , stop that, well atleast not to me, because to be honest with you Ive seen enough of your shame...lol >.<... ever since the forum drama when spur gave you a visit..youre not really perfect like you try to act like
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-03-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Lol. Beslosion, go read some guides on wiz bm2 skills. There are 3 diff setups most ppl use. Its up to you which one you like best. And also matters on what lvl you want them to be. Some wont work well with others because of the cd time. Its not what you use. Its more of how you use on which pvp or pve you use it on.
    Just post it here - that 3 different setup most people use xD or are you feeling lazy to do it.

@modem
    Oh pshhh lol nuuuu he aint starting drama unless I say so. He gets permission from the drama queen (me) before he declares when an official drama is going on in a thread. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    You act like you haven't been playing CABAL for more than 2 months or something. How do you not know your BM2 bar is complete junk? Who in their right mind puts cannons before skills like Meteor? I'd rather get 50-0'd by some WI from Apoc than have a BM2 bar that embarrassing.
    I am Miavii, my name rings the "Force Archer" thought to everyones head. who in the world and who in the right mind would assume that I would know something like this? Unless ofcourse we think of her as this cabal n3rd who knows everything about the game.
    AGAIN!!! Stop!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! Just.....stop. You act like you think I know better, you gotta stop. Perfection dont exist my dear. infact Imperfection is what makes one perfect.

Ermm Twin Gunner is different from Dual caster. Force Archers like me only use normal attack to solo, we sometimes use crit shot to vamp a big chunk but other than that we dont use any other skills to vamp a boss mobs hp.

Im still new with this whole wiz thing, but I will get there. Oh yes I will
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-03-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast