Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bm2 Skills

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Just post it here - that 3 different setup most people use xD or are you feeling lazy to do it.
    Yes, I lazy. Lol oh nuuuu I see some fights.

O.O. oh my god! X.x I read some stuff here n just saw your video. N your bars are messed. Hehe. Let me give you some setups. And Mat prob don't know that your wiz not a main. If someone asked me about fb combo bars, id be like huh what? =P
    I am lazy though and I'm not home. Ill get on when I get home and give you some skill bar setups. ^_^
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Yes, I lazy. Lol oh nuuuu I see some fights.

O.O. oh my god! X.x I read some stuff here n just saw your video. N your bars are messed. Hehe. Let me give you some setups. And Mat prob don't know that your wiz not a main. If someone asked me about fb combo bars, id be like huh what? =P
    I am lazy though and I'm not home. Ill get on when I get home and give you some skill bar setups. ^_^
    TY much Janis. Okay, I want an effective bar to solo pluma too plox! Bwahahahaha! XD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    I don't quite understand how you can be new to a WI when you're level 140, but O.K. That's like trying to say I wouldn't know what skills to get as a WA, and that I wouldn't know that I have to retarget on a FB/WA/FS while in BM2. Common sense is common sense, and like I said...you obviously have none.
    It was fast, Lv. 1 - 140 I didnt even party (except for my first RS run) tbh I was just all alone and it was fast leveling and tier 3 war ofcourse was easy compared to 5. I was using the same combo setting all those time and it was working well, without realizing that there is a more better way/setting to utilize its bm2 functionality and I wouldnt know if I didnt post here.

Common sense dispels sociological research from commonly excepted views - it is not based on specialized knowledge. Not good in my opinion. Never trust common sense.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-03-2011 at 07:52 PM.

hi

hello

Common sense in CABAL is pretty useful, and so is Google for copy/paste, because if I were like you and had no common sense, I'd be 4 baring Quads.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

You don't really matter to me, sorrrryyyyy.
    lol @ common sense in cabal. Copy paste in google when I use yahoo xD but no I took sociology last fall and I remember Common sense being tackled in one of our lectures.

If I dont matter to you then why do you bother responding to my posts? Bwahahaha xD Okay fine we can pretend I dont matter to you. Lewls. Happy?
    Give me time and I shall 4 bar quad at 141. xD

Oh wait I take it back LOL!!! Nooooo!

Can I do Rota instead? 4 bar rota at lv 141 challenge! I cannot take Quads damage >.< Its too much

RedOsmium
    Oh wait I take it back LOL!!! Nooooo!

Can I do Rota instead? 4 bar rota at lv 141 challenge! I cannot take Quads damage >.< Its too much
    Not much of a challenge to 4 bar rota, my wiz 3 bar'd it in the 140s with not so good gear.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

I could care less about you as a person, I'm only interested in your retarded posts. Carry on, I'll make sure to call you out on all of your imperfections, because they make you look oh-so-perfect. I'll start with your face, especially those yellow teeth you have.

Oops, too far?
    Do you always get personal when you cant counter FACTS? xD
    Youre the one whos embarassing yourself. Never in my cabal forum moments did I refuse to admit my mistakes and flaws.

Im sure you still remember what happened when spur came over there, before that day you were all like so confident and c0cky JUST LIKE THIS, you act like you were flawless against him, then all of a sudden, harharhar a sudden attitude change appears in forum when he was there at your presence. You just became this good boy it cracks me up But atleast be thankful I did not join in the crowd that made fun of you.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Not much of a challenge to 4 bar rota, my wiz 3 bar'd it in the 140s with not so good gear.
    I havent seen it happen, no videos to believe that this was done. Do it again if u can xD

TY much Janis. Okay, I want an effective bar to solo pluma too plox! Bwahahahaha! XD
    Mia!!! Look! That's one. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    hello
    The first 2 skills you see is a MUST! Rest is up to you. You can go cannon style or the setup you see on the ss that guy posted. But all depends what lvl your skills will be. Some go with the acid/hellstorm or just cannons or you could use both depending on the lvls. You also MUST have SC. ^_^ Artic is a choice. I use it but range isn't good. Course some just use cannons with lance due to cd time on cannons. Kinda hard when I don't know the lvl your skill are. As for solo'in pluma. X.x I can't even solo derk! Its not the skills. You gotta have enough def to hold and dps to kill it. As you can see, my 5/20 lapz ain't cutting it. ="(

Oh! And as for not using vamp gears like rings. Do what that guy said. I do the same. When you see your MP drop down to like 300, right click from inv or put on hotkey and use. ^_^

And I forgot about maint. I would have stayed out longer! =O
    Last edited by Bebe; 04-03-2011 at 08:47 PM.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast