Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mission War

Angry Mission War

I think the base for each nation should have a guardian to protect the base so it won't be easy to take base and it would be much more fun than destroying a banner or whatever its called.. lol it should be a strong guardian that attacks rather than a banner that doesnt do anything..haha... and it should have an auto heal if its not on battle mode... just a suggestion..

There are gates for a reason that takes long to down, giving players enough time to go back and guard it O.o
    Taste MY Wolf Fang Fist WooooHoooo

Quote Originally Posted by ZarkPain View Post
    I think the base for each nation should have a guardian to protect the base so it won't be easy to take base and it would be much more fun than destroying a banner or whatever its called.. lol it should be a strong guardian that attacks rather than a banner that doesnt do anything..haha... and it should have an auto heal if its not on battle mode... just a suggestion..
    This idea of a guardian in base instead of or with a sage sign doesn't sound half bad, could add a twist to taking the home base but the guardian would need to be able to distinguish between friend and enemy. As for auto heal well that would really make it to problematic for taking base in my opinion because you now have to kill guardian and sage sign as well as enemy nation who are defending base. If guardian is left to auto heal then you would be forced to waste valuable time in killing guardian just to take base when you could use that time in farming enemy kills. We all know thats what most of us warring want, is to rack up our kill score. So in the end guardian in base with auto heal would not be a good idea but guardian without auto heal does sound interesting.

Way of the warrior - Stand and fight or be judged and die

Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    . So in the end guardian in base with auto heal would not be a good idea but guardian without auto heal does sound interesting.
    Guardian auto heal not a bad idea and i think there should be a 5 min res auto heal meaning if it isn't attacked in 5 mins it will heal
    But thats why you can gain points for repairing anyway
    Taste MY Wolf Fang Fist WooooHoooo

They should take off the sage sign and replace it with a guardian that way it can defend the base..

they should make a random player be the sage ensign and he has to stay in the base lols, and give him 20x hp XD

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    they should make a random player be the sage ensign and he has to stay in the base lols, and give him 20x hp XD
    LOL @ random player to be sage sign. I don't think anyone is about to volunteer to be bunching bag for the enemy nation anytime soon. All thou some players already are if you get my meaning...xD.

Quote Originally Posted by ZarkPain View Post
    They should take off the sage sign and replace it with a guardian that way it can defend the base..
    So no sage sign just guardian, Hmmm. Okay that would add a good twist to taking the base. I would suggest a guardian like a supped up version of "Blaze Lord" from VC instead of the mid or large guardians already in war.

u kidding id defintely do that, seems like fun lol

Imma punch you to death crus

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast