Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Karai View Post
    I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
    An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'" after I spawn like 1 min on the game. I think I'm getting booted offline because my GameGuard craps out on me & Windows tells me it stops responding & shuts GG down before I even get to the Log in-screen.
    Basically what happens: I hit start game/Play whatever,
    GameGuard starts, GG loads,
    Windows pops up tells me GG has stopped responding & shuts GG down,
    Cabal loads, I log in, choose server, pick my character, hit go/play/whatever,
    spawn on the map, walk around for like 1 min, get disconnected =( with this box "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
    An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'"
    I relog, cycle repeats =(
    That sounds like an issue with your computer, not really the game itself. Send a screenshot of the error to the help desk.

This blows i tried to transfer my acct and it says that the id has been transferred i get to cabal and it still wont let me log on

Quote Originally Posted by cookie760 View Post
    This blows i tried to transfer my acct and it says that the id has been transferred i get to cabal and it still wont let me log on
    had same situation lol, was cuz i requested the transfer 2 times, once at start of cabal.com and once after est took over (under 2 diff accounts/emails) and the normal one i was using still says please agree to transfer your account (when i try to log-in ingame) but on website i was getting This account is activated message, so i just tried diff login id(2nd account), sure enough was my fault :P

*btw went to send in help desk ticket and was typing, noticed it dont like move down to 2nd line, just keeps goin in one big line of text, so i went to hit enter to move down a line...sent in like a 7 word sentence help desk ticket lol >.< /facepalm
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    If the website said you have already transfered your data, you should be able to log into game have see your characters there (make sure you click the right server). Otherwise, something messed up. =x
    uh isnt it listed at the top in the issues that verified acc will still say please verify if u try to log in game?
    and no i cant log into the game becuz it keeps saying please verify ur account
    which i already have.

all i say right now that EST shoudnt have rushed to put the game up, because experiencing issues and worrying about ur acc is 100x worse than waiting few weeks

There are two verification steps. One that comes to your email that verifies that you registered for and ESTsoft account. The second is also on the website. You log into the website and then click "Transfer OGPlanet Data Now".
    (Sorry if that is redundant information for you, just trying to help!)

awww i thought i had found the problem and nothing i thought i was sooo close........ If u tried to transfer before the game closed is it still messed up? or have they fixed that?

Im having the same issue. When I go to transfer it said "invalid information" then one of the GMs helped me out and said that my account was transferred and that I should be able to log in now and when I tried to log into the game it said "account name or password incorrect" so i reset the password on the website and tried to log in that way .... and now it's saying I have to agree to the terms and conditions for the transfer. So I logged on and tried to do that and it's now saying "user ID already transferred" and it won't let me do anything else. I tried to send a ticket to the help desk ... but it says that I have to do the transfer/verification before continuing? please help me with this issue.

How many more people are still unable to log in/make account o_O? ( besides me )
    Because this is taking LOONG time and ima OOOOLD dude

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I think you should highlight the more important issues to make them easier to notice, like cabal making the computer BSOD...
    i think the most important one is already highlighted...I CANT FLIPPING REGISTER...i downloaded it and everything only to find out i have to be in Europe...all i know is that this is like the best f2p mmo i can find and i'm on board for mass suicide...let me know when enough people are dead so i can play

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast