Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Sabuvok View Post
    For the persistent glitches,
    the bm canceling happens for other classes too
    so far i know about it canceling on FA and FS
    I may be talking about a different glitch, but what happens is when u cast aura, the bm1/2 is canceled and you are left with infinite aura until you die
    happened on my warrior 3 times when i was in weak rs. went bm2 7 times and had it happen 3

1 of my problems with cabal is item shop where you press the coin in game and it will not pop up can that be fixable?

ForumStarla, My account transfered just fine except for one problem, My characters are gone. Before i signed out last on the OGP Cabal i had everything "locked" and pw "protected". I have a new character now and he's lvl "5". My old character was lvl 130 lol so you know how upset i am. I have never given out my pw or my user id to anyone EVER. I sent in a ticket about this problem on cabal.com and its number 565. I sent it in THREE DAYS ago. The status on the ticket says "Ticket Opened". Does this mean they have looked at it and dont want to comment or...? My account user id from ogp transfered just nothings on it but some lame lvl 5 character. Any suggestions?

Did you check that you connected to the correct server?

Lol I did. There is only one character on the whole ID. and it is on the Venus Server which i play.

I'm not sure how the help desk works on ESTsoft. You'll just have to wait for them to get back to you, sorry.

be patien & w8

K, its been 3 days though. Lol i will try to be patient though. You think it could be a screw up though? It just seems strange to me. It's like ive been hacked, but everything in my storage is gone, like stuff that wouldnt even be worth of 100alz. Idk ill wait. Hopefully someone isnt on my character and messing up his stuff =\

I D/C while dashing ALOT!!!! anyone else have same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    StarStar may I explain my problem and the events i had to go through all day today from yesterday ?

Ok yesterday i tried to log in after many attempts the site logs me in i then verify my Old OGP account info which was correct ... i tried to log onto the site again and its telling me incorrect info. i then request a new password so i could log in i get the pw and it doesn't work so i wait a while to request another new pw i try to log into the site and it works but i can't log onto the game since its telling me to verify my OGP account and transfer again.... now remember that i verified my account since yesterday ..... i then put in my OGP ID and PW from from before same EXACT Info. but it now says Invalid Information.... i need help getting my account back safe and sound with everything on it plz EST G Ms i know u guys have ALOT on ur hands but we all need assistance... i had also sent 2x emails i hope they read them.
    Don't worry, you're not alone on this one...I had the same exact problem as you did and did the same exact stuff too...shot an E-mail to OGP about this, hope they respond soon..

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast