Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

me!!!!!!!!!!!

same here.. yesterday i tried to transfer it and it says "Information is invalid"...
    and i tried it again today but now it says " current id is already transfered"..
    weird but all i know is i created only one account to use for the transfer...
    maybe they are working for it right now..

i think it might be a browser issue at least for me because i t had the same issue and i use chrome so i tried to use IE and that didnt work then i used Opera and that worked! now i am just having an issue with starting the client i have nothing running and it keeps saying that i need to check the erl file.. im not gonna give up yet!!!!

i have a problem, i can't see the text on client's log in page (invisible text)
    all i can see is blocks and i also can't type

Slash, try the check files button on your launcher.

I was able to register a new account this morning, so that issue should be resolved.

Seems like the website is working now. Please let me know if some of these other issues get resolved today as well. Thanks!

Banned
    Slash, what you need to do is go into your font folder and find the config file. Then on the 1st line, make sure "Arial.tff" is typed in there. Then on the Eng line, type in the same thing.

That should fix your problem.

*EDIT* Your config file will be around halfway down the page. At least mine is.

*sigh* i guess im next...

I start the launcher and press the "start cabal" icon. Nothing happens. The launcher closes and cabal does not start. I've done "check files". I uninstalled cabal and did a fresh install. Still nothing.
    When i try to start cabal nothing happens. Worked just fine yesterday. Today its broke...

um starla i think that the combo skill at lvl 10 is missing.

Banned
    You only get the combo skill at level 30 now. Or was it level 20...I'm pretty sure it was level 30.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast