Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

It seems that they fixed the costume countdowns (at least for the spy suit), haven't tested the charisma pan after it was fixed yet.

-=WI/FA ~ Cabal=- IGN: Zeph1 || the distinction isn't absolute.

Quote Originally Posted by jamdavid25 View Post
    I got the same problem with spamzor.... cant transfer my account.. said " Information not Vaild"..............
    i transfered too before they opened the servers, and it was successful.. right after the servers are up, i tried to loggin, and it says
    "Agree with OGP to EST transfer" which i think i already did... and i tried it again transfering with the same old OGP account..
    then it was like " Information not Vaild".. ugh!! i dont want to lose my account... i hope they will fix this one..
    You verified the ESTsoft account. You didn't actually transfer your characters yet. Sign in on the site and then click "Transfer OGP Data Now" on the main page. It will bring up a page to enter the user ID and password you used with OGP. Look for the guide I just posted in the first post of this thread.

nope... i already verified and transfered before they open all the servers last night.... i transfered its successful and after the servers are up and trying to loggin, it says "agree to ogp to est transfer" which i already did and successful..
    and i tried to do the transfer like what i did before, but this time after entering my OGP account info and pw... it says " Information not Valid" ..... theres something wrong with this

Banned
    All of my chars somehow got onto another one of my accounts I was trying to transfer, and on top of that one of my accounts is completely blank! >.<
    Ah now that I read it again that doesn't really make much sense...but here's the basic breakdown of it:
    1. I transfer account A and B
    2. All of the characters on character A somehow get on account B
    3. And account B is a blank account

I had no issues transferring two accounts. I did the second one while doing that little guide... didn't seem as complicated as everyone is making it out to be... lol

got any idea about my issue?

lol.. my last suggestion is to make a new account following the steps I posted and try to transfer the characters to that account.

hmm.. i already tried that 2 times making a new account and then transfer... but got the same thing

Yep same exact problem im having GM's haven't said anything >_> .... idk whats going on

I know guys just be patient. I don't have GM contact anymore so I can't find out what's going on or tell you how to go about getting it fixed

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast