Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Behind Porkyon Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    i sort of do know how to include dash/fade in combos.
    i have to pick a target, combo an out-ranged skill (say, assault (range 4) when the target is 5+ range away), combo dash/fade (with a 180 turn, which is hard ><) to get closer to the target, then i get stuck ~.~
    do i use an attack skill here or can i chain dash/fade still?

i'm not getting on the game for a while to check it
    i'm thinking of going to t5 when i start playing again, though
    see you there, if you play in venus~
    No you can't chain them 2 skills, still have to use a skill in between each. Its hard :/

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    i thought this was needed for those who wanted to know the music from the video ~.~

Part 1:
    1. Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts - Black Flowers (Josh Gabriel Remix) [Cut out from A State Of Trance 447]
    2. George Acosta feat. Fisher - Love Rain Down (First State Remix) [Cut out from ASOT 471]

Part 2 and 3 overlap (for track no. 4):
    3. Yuri Kane feat. Melissa Loretta - Daylight (Original Mix) [Future Favorite - asot 472] [Cut out from ASOT 474]
    4. Vast Vision feat. Fisher - Behind your Smile (Suncatcher Remix) [Cut out from ASOT 471]

Part 3 and 4 overlap (for track no. 7):
    5. Gareth Emery Feat. Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary (Club Mix) [Cut out from ASOT 466]
    6. Paul Oakenfold, Armin van Buuren & Paul van Dyk pres. DJ’s United – Remember Love [To Memory Of Victims Love Parade 2010]
    7. Armin van Buuren feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Signum Remix) [Sensation White 2005 Anthem] [Cut out from ASOT 473 along with track no. 6, because it was convenient and the flow was nice! XD]

Part 4:
    8. Evoke - Arms Of Loren (Ferry Corsten Remix) [ASOT Radio Classic] [Cut out from ASOT 471]
    9. [Cut out from the end of the first cd of yearmix 2010 from ASOT 489]
    10. Leon Bolier feat. Fisher - By Your Side (I Will Be There) [Excerpt cut out from ASOT 467] <-- the starting song for the next video in aeons to come! XD

Well hurry and get your butt back in nation war then. I need people who know how to war to motivate me to go. Lately that tier has been filled with a bunch of retards.
    The Lady has Spoken

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Well hurry and get your butt back in nation war then. I need people who know how to war to motivate me to go. Lately that tier has been filled with a bunch of retards.
    i just went to a war ("for the giggles") and a lovely porkyon called it with 21 min left. trolololo
    you shouldn't skip wars if you could go, though!
    each war adds up to the greater porkyon good, didn't you know? :O
    i'm not implying, and i know you wouldn't, you have to get that next honor level as soon as possible, but embrace wars with an open (or empty like i have XDD) mind. yeah, i just lectured you. take that. tee hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippo View Post
    i just went to a war ("for the giggles") and a lovely porkyon called it with 21 min left. trolololo
    you shouldn't skip wars if you could go, though!
    each war adds up to the greater porkyon good, didn't you know? :O
    i'm not implying, and i know you wouldn't, you have to get that next honor level as soon as possible, but embrace wars with an open (or empty like i have XDD) mind. yeah, i just lectured you. take that. tee hee hee.
    I haven't even logged on Cabal for like three days now because of work so....your lecture is unwarranted. :P
    Also yeah, I'm trying to get the next honor rank, so I can level out of that sad tier and move into the next sad tier....lol.
    The Lady has Spoken

I like llamas O.o with big ole eyes xD
    Taste MY Wolf Fang Fist WooooHoooo

Trainee
    I may not be driven, but I have a lot of fun, so u will not die around the best part is the "Basic Law" and "Basic" BM2 run, is annoying, ü to keep re-positioning Tho * pout....
    Summer is a season only belong to women, so some fashion Women pumps shoes are needed. This are pretty important in summer, I think the best shoes online shop can be CWMALLS, it's really good!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123