Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Cores

Perfect Cores

I would like to suggest that perfect cores be offered in cash shop after all they offer slot extenders so why not the perfect core as well. It could be done make them account binding if you wish or not but think of how much this would help improve the gear for players and trading with in game. Cash prices could be as follows;

Perfect core low--- 1500 ecions each
    Perfect core med---2500 ecions each
    Perfect core high---3000 ecions each
    and maybe also
    Perfect core highest---5000 ecions each

one last thought imagine how much business this would generate for EST hmmm, just a thought that could be great for the game as well as EST,inc.

meh ..why not just double slot amp craft forci already +15 in cash shop......

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    I would like to suggest that perfect cores be offered in cash shop after all they offer slot extenders so why not the perfect core as well. It could be done make them account binding if you wish or not but think of how much this would help improve the gear for players and trading with in game. Cash prices could be as follows;

and maybe also

one last thought imagine how much business this would generate for EST hmmm, just a thought that could be great for the game as well as EST,inc.
    300m to get a PCH and 500m to get a PCHH?

brb loling

Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post

and maybe also

troll detected!!11oneoneone

oh btw SEH in cash shop was 30,000; what would make your retarded brain think they would charge 3,000 for a pch, or 5,000 for a pchh? Lol try adding a couple zeros on that bro if they even realistically did, and probably never would.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Yes! why not exactly. If players are willing to pay for it then why not, they should sell crafted forcium. BTW I think they already did do that in one of the asain cabal sites not sure which one but I did come across the site once and thier cash shop was offerring cartfed forcium.

Why would I think they would charge the prices I posted why not! Think about it how many SeH do you think they have sold for the price they are asking try maybe very few if any, cause whose going to pay $200 USD for an account binding SeH. So with that in mind if the price was more like the ones I posted or lets say just a bit more then players would be more inclined to buy and EST, inc would generate more revenue for them which BTW is their bottom line in business. Also the players would benefit by having greater gear which I don't know of any player who wouldn't want to have better gear.

they sell a ton of account binding seh. *vouchers*

- Retired
    - Retired

Just another thought that came to mind about the difference between SeH and Perfect Cores. A SeH is used once per item and that item can never have another SeH used on it. Were as you can plus up an item with a Perfect Cores over and over until it reaches its limit of +15 so keeping that in mind the price should be less and more reasonable. So if a PcX is sold for about $15 to $50 USD and you have an item already +6 or +7 thats 9 PcX's at a total range of $135 to $450 USD or 8 PcX's at a total range of $125 to $400 USD. When put in this perspective you can see how it is not as retard as you mite think and yes it is realistic because I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has thought about this including EST, inc them selves.

You are misstaken they don't sell tons of SeH and yes they do sell a hell of vouchers but they are not all used on SeH's. They are used for everything from costumes to premium accounts and for Astro Boards to Blessed beads but not SeH's like you mite think.

i dont know why your talking to yourself but, short answer: keep dreaming, the best way to get a pch is wait for the event that has event mobs dropping it...

either that or buy it from whoever gets the drop, also pch arent something the average item shop consumer will ever use; given the item rarity. plus unless the item is already +13 or +14; nobodys gonna waste it on a +10 to get it +11 ...wtf? lol..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast