Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Cores

Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    I would like to suggest that perfect cores be offered in cash shop after all they offer slot extenders so why not the perfect core as well. It could be done make them account binding if you wish or not but think of how much this would help improve the gear for players and trading with in game. Cash prices could be as follows;

Perfect core low--- 1500 ecions each
    Perfect core med---2500 ecions each
    Perfect core high---3000 ecions each
    and maybe also
    Perfect core highest---5000 ecions each

one last thought imagine how much business this would generate for EST hmmm, just a thought that could be great for the game as well as EST,inc.
    5000 ecoins?! Isn't that like $50? U.S? And how many do you need to plus each time? That's alot of money.
    Do you know how many cores ppl go through to try to even +9?
    Ppl run dungeons to get gears and cores. If they have those in cash shop, what's the point even to do any dungeons?
    Think about everyone having +15 gears. There won't even be a point in having +0 - +14 and cores will be worth nothing. This game's dollar value goes by cores. ESP uch and uchh. I see where you're coming from but not such a good idea.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    I would like to suggest that perfect cores be offered in cash shop after all they offer slot extenders so why not the perfect core as well. It could be done make them account binding if you wish or not but think of how much this would help improve the gear for players and trading with in game. Cash prices could be as follows;

Perfect core low--- 1500 ecions each
    Perfect core med---2500 ecions each
    Perfect core high---3000 ecions each
    and maybe also
    Perfect core highest---5000 ecions each

one last thought imagine how much business this would generate for EST hmmm, just a thought that could be great for the game as well as EST,inc.
    wrong wrong wrong wrong,there is only Perfect Core no high low or med only PERFECT CORE. don't ask how i know

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    wrong wrong wrong wrong,there is only Perfect Core no high low or med only PERFECT CORE. don't ask how i know
    wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, there is only these links below to prove you wrong. Don't ask how i know

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Re...rno_ChaosArena

Scroll down

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Fortune-Raffle

Scroll down ever more
    Last edited by BamOwnage; 04-01-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: because im such a pain in the ass
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    i hope est can put perfect core up later lol but the price i think should be even as the slot extender

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    i dont know why your talking to yourself but, short answer: keep dreaming, the best way to get a pch is wait for the event that has event mobs dropping it...

either that or buy it from whoever gets the drop, also pch arent something the average item shop consumer will ever use; given the item rarity. plus unless the item is already +13 or +14; nobodys gonna waste it on a +10 to get it +11 ...wtf? lol..
    First off I'm not talking to myself just a Junior member learning how to post correctly

Second why wait for event when a player can run Chaos Arena, oh but wait that is just as rare drop as event drop would be for the average player guess 90% of the players are out of luck, Hmmm. It seems that the top 10% players with thier guildies or buddies are the ones who run the CA and may get luck after 100 runs if that and get a PcX.

Third the rarity in plusing is only with UcX not PcX. PcX's have a 100% success rate no fails. With this in mind the average item shop consumer would rather use 1 PcX and succeed than risk 4 UcX on a +10 item and risk penilty failure of 2 lvls. So yes the would be very usefull for the average item shop consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    5000 ecoins?! Isn't that like $50? U.S? And how many do you need to plus each time? That's alot of money.
    Do you know how many cores ppl go through to try to even +9?
    Ppl run dungeons to get gears and cores. If they have those in cash shop, what's the point even to do any dungeons?
    Think about everyone having +15 gears. There won't even be a point in having +0 - +14 and cores will be worth nothing. This game's dollar value goes by cores. ESP uch and uchh. I see where you're coming from but not such a good idea.
    Thanks for having and open mind about my suggestion as for how many cores players use. Well they do go threw quite a load of cores just to plus an item this is why I suggested Perfect Cores in item shop as I stated earlier in another post PcX are 100% success and only 1 PcX per plusing is required but not to worry everyone will not have +15 gear only those who spend USD and also those who have the big Alz banks to buy ingame as for the cabal economy it will not fail only adjust to fit the new game arrangement remember the game is alway evolving and for the better. If the price of UcX drop a bit well most players would like that I would think.

Banned
    just think about it,if there were PC in item shop;ok not every1 could afford 1 but that would burn fun on the game,thing in this game is working hard to become strong,not buying everything and not knowing a shiz of the stuffs in game like u would have gear but not skills(like some fa every1 in this game knows =p)
    also GMs by adding items that are hard to find will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up the economy like if we have the event that was shoing in korea of ppl able to buy seh/sehh from the event girl in GD would rlly rlly rlly screw up everything.
    finding something to do in this game is already hard, since is practicaly dead so whats left is spamming dungeons and having fun at war means that u gotta work hard to be as good at war as in dungeons.
    about +ing it isnt easy,i have seen ppl spend billions and end with+3 or even +6.ppl that use the enanhers and ppl who dont and still dont fail,it is just matter of luck and working to improve.
    having items in item shop is just stupid. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by coolkrizalid View Post
    i hope est can put perfect core up later lol but the price i think should be even as the slot extender
    Thanks for your agreement and as for the price well yours sounds good except when it come to the PcH and the PcHest the price I think would be way to high for 95% of the cash shop consumers. Remember the idea is to make it more apealling to the consumer and whats more apealling than a reasonably low price for a very useful item

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    just think about it,if there were PC in item shop;ok not every1 could afford 1 but that would burn fun on the game,thing in this game is working hard to become strong,not buying everything and not knowing a shiz of the stuffs in game like u would have gear but not skills(like some fa every1 in this game knows =p)
    also GMs by adding items that are hard to find will I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up the economy like if we have the event that was shoing in korea of ppl able to buy seh/sehh from the event girl in GD would rlly rlly rlly screw up everything.
    finding something to do in this game is already hard, since is practicaly dead so whats left is spamming dungeons and having fun at war means that u gotta work hard to be as good at war as in dungeons.
    about +ing it isnt easy,i have seen ppl spend billions and end with+3 or even +6.ppl that use the enanhers and ppl who dont and still dont fail,it is just matter of luck and working to improve.
    having items in item shop is just stupid. ^_^
    Thanks for your post and finally some1 with a good counter piont. Yes it is a lot of hard work improving ones character as well as skill. I myself can atest to that, I have been working on the same character for almost 3 years but this I think would not screw thing up it would give us better gear and there is still plenty of other items to hunt for this would help in hunting for those items as will as helping those players who need the little more help especially in war. Really think about being able to solo pluma or one of the other bosses and not having to split the drops not that the drops are always good ones xD.

Banned
    idk if my memory is failing me right now but before GMs added the SE into item shop they used to drop alot more in game idk.. o.o
    but anyway even tho how "fun' that sounds still i rather try to improve myself the old fashion way ^_^

if i wanted to be strong i would have been using the forcy eppys 30 days,and the sig weps from item shop long time ago.theres no fun in having everything with doing nothing ^_^

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast