Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect Cores

Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    Thanks for your post and finally some1 with a good counter piont. Yes it is a lot of hard work improving ones character as well as skill. I myself can atest to that, I have been working on the same character for almost 3 years but this I think would not screw thing up it would give us better gear and there is still plenty of other items to hunt for this would help in hunting for those items as will as helping those players who need the little more help especially in war. Really think about being able to solo pluma or one of the other bosses and not having to split the drops not that the drops are always good ones xD.
    It's still a bad idea, your giving away items to perfect a player that is already what almost to perfection? It's like people complaining "Why are UCH so high (they haven't recently)?" It's called farming, you better farm CA because unless you want to have those 4v4 wars from now on, this game will surely die.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, there is only these links below to prove you wrong. Don't ask how i know

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Re...rno_ChaosArena

Scroll down

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Fortune-Raffle

Scroll down ever more
    it's wrong man, cuz i made a perfect core b4 and it's never highest

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    orly nao. I'm interested, how did you make it?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    gm should put up the perfect in item shop now.i know tons of ppl about to quit this game cuz the upgrade system n the drop rate is totaly fuk up lol n btw how much longer can we can play cabal? cabal2 is about to come out? lol so put up the perfect core in item shop now let ppl have some fun at the end n make some money for u self too est dont be stupid lol.
    Last edited by coolkrizalid; 04-02-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkrizalid View Post
    gm should put up the perfect in item shop now.i know tons of ppl about to quit this game cuz the upgrade system n the drop rate is totaly fuk up lol n btw how much longer can we can play cabal? cabal2 is about to come out? lol so put up the perfect core in item shop now let ppl have some fun at the end n make some money for u self too est dont be stupid lol.
    it's not fuxed up, you dumbasses don't know the definition of rate. It's like the lottery, "OMG i bought the lotto I must win or I'm going to quit life." You lazy asses need to stop alz buying and fuxing farm for a change

Banned
    u mtfk dumb ass tel me about the drop rate n upgrade rate not fail dikc head. i had play this game for over 2 year. never got a fuking good item for drop. n spent over 3 or 4 billion try to upgrade a fuking titan weapon to +15 n keep failing n alot of my friend is same also n u call us farm? farm ur dik when u keep run 50+ ft runs get 80% fch n junks. i dont think anyone will put any hope on that shzt no more lmfao. idiot n btw this post is about the perfect core should be in item shop or not wtf to do with u definition of rate n all those bullshzt.
    Last edited by coolkrizalid; 04-02-2011 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkrizalid View Post
    u mtfk dumb ass tel me about the drop rate n upgrade rate not fail dikc head. i had play this game for over 2 year. never got a fuking good item for drop. n spent over 3 or 4 billion try to upgrade a fuking titan weapon to +15 n keep failing n alot of my friend is same also n u call us farm? farm ur dik when u keep run 50+ ft runs get 80% fch n junks. i dont think anyone will put any hope on that shzt no more lmfao. idiot
    there are games that are much worse, trust too. and if you complain about getting fch all the time in ft then move on to another dungeon, this game is already easy at is too. Upgrading is not suppose to be 100% all the time you know.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    thanks for your post but BamOwnage and I are correct about the variety of PC. What I think you are remembering is how they use to be in game before last years upgrade. Originaly the game only had Perfect Core and it was used for all grades of items but with one of last years upgrades that all changed and now ingame they have the variety of PCs from low to highest just like Upgrade Cores. This was done with the soul purpose to force players to not use cores with the wrong class item same for the perfect cores.

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    there are games that are much worse, trust too. and if you complain about getting fch all the time in ft then move on to another dungeon, this game is already easy at is too. Upgrading is not suppose to be 100% all the time you know.
    Thanks again for posting You do make a valid point upgrading 100% sounds bad but it also sounds great especially after spending millions to billions on failure upgrades but I do see how this could be a problem. Thats why I think it would be resolved by cash shop offering only and making them account binding like SeH. Most players are under the illuson that SeH s are being sold and bout through cash shop by the tons but they are not with this in mind. I think if the price was set at a reasonable price that is not to far out like the SeH price but still at a price that will cause you to buy 2 or 3 then this will not spoil the game but just give a let help and encouragement to go on and concur. One other idea Est could but a limit as to how many can be bout per week just like vouchers but with binding in place.

i say put them in.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast